PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Mania this year feels like those days when you had homework that you didn't finish and you've resigned yourself to the fact that you're going to get a shytty grade when you hand it in because you didn't put the work in.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It's funny to me that R-Truth's storyline is that he really don't want to be in the ladder match.... :ohhh: maybe that's the point of all of his c00ning as of late trying to convince Vince that his brand of jiggabooing don't belong on the grandest stage of them all. I ain't mad at Truth cause he realizes that Intercontinental Title ain't worth shyt :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny to me that R-Truth's storyline is that he really don't want to be in the ladder match.... :ohhh: maybe that's the point of all of his c00ning as of late trying to convince Vince that his brand of jiggabooing don't belong on the grandest stage of them all. I ain't mad at Truth cause he realizes that Intercontinental Title ain't worth shyt :yeshrug:
Because he's a comedy jobber it wouldn't mean shyt on HIM! But if bryan or ambrose win and just keep winning it will be fine .
It is I can't believe how underwhelming , this years mania is and its 4 hours long
What's your problem with this mania ?? This Is the first year in awhile that they tried having built feuds in like every match . Also manias are remembered in a vacuum by next year you'll be forgetting the build , just remembering the quality of the matches or any big suprises. The beauty of the network is looking back at all these old manias and being like Wtf I dint remember this match or feud :dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because he's a comedy jobber it wouldn't mean shyt on HIM! But if bryan or ambrose win and just keep winning it will be fine .

What's your problem with this mania ?? This Is the first year in awhile that they tried having built feuds in like every match . Also manias are remembered in a vacuum by next year you'll be forgetting the build , just remembering the quality of the matches or any big suprises. The beauty of the network is looking back at all these old manias and being like Wtf I dint remember this match or feud :dwillhuh:
Throwing all the midcarders in two random ass matches

Main Event build sucks dikk

Not paying off Miz/Mizdow or Cody/Goldust when you have 4 hours to fit that in

:manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Throwing all the midcarders in two random ass matches

Main Event build sucks dikk

Not paying off Miz/Mizdow or Cody/Goldust when you have 4 hours to fit that in

:manny:
Cody had a match technically he lost , like I believe I told you before miZ /mizdow is a lower midcard feud and is probably better served with a big turning moment in the battle royal when he doesn't help miz win , then they start having matches . A bigger moment is him throwing out the miZ or something . The battle royal is at least for something like I said look back at old manias they throw a bunch of random :yawn: matches that don't stand the test of time on them . The Main event guess that's your personal taste nothing wrong with your opinion :yeshrug: how is the ladder match random ? A bunch of guys want the ic title its pretty simple , both past belt holders and people who beat barett .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cody had a match technically he lost , like I believe I told you before miZ /mizdow is a lower midcard feud and is probably better served with a big turning moment in the battle royal when he doesn't help miz win , then they start having matches . A bigger moment is him throwing out the miZ or something . The battle royal is at least for something like I said look back at old manias they throw a bunch of random :yawn: matches that don't stand the test of time on them . The Main event guess that's your personal taste nothing wrong with your opinion :yeshrug: how is the ladder match random ? A bunch of guys want the ic title its pretty simple , both past belt holders and people who beat barett .
R-Truth has done neither.

How is mizdow eliminating miz a bigger moment than him pinning miz at WM would be? You don't use WM to build to other shows

And :heh: that copout for Cody/Goldust. There was no payoff at all to that feud. Goldust was trying to turn him from Stardust back to Cody and they just dropped it

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Fans care way too much about the Mizdow situation to have it mixed in with the battle royal bullsh1t. You can't be that naive.