[3/31] ONE Championship "A New Era" (DJ, Eddie Alvarez, Aoki/Folayang) Free Stream on B/R Live

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I'm only 2 minutes into the PRELIMS and these dudes are already way sharper and more precise with skill and fight IQ when compared to the stand and bang without defense just for the sake of it that you get with even the UFC's best guys.

Never watched ONE but so far it definitely feels like martial arts is prioritized. These motherfukkers are crisp so far.

Usually they book much lower level southeast asian dudes on their prelims...definitely a product of booking their best card ever so far and they’ve started overpaying for kickboxers and luring them away from Glory, K-1, Thailand and China.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Usually they book much lower level southeast asian dudes on their prelims...definitely a product of booking their best card ever so far and they’ve started overpaying for kickboxers and luring them away from Glory, K-1, Thailand and China.
Word that makes sense. I was about to say is everyone this good :damn:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Card worth watching so far? This opening ceremony is sweet. The drums:wow:
Bro the last prelim fight was a FOTY candidate so far easy. Whole prelim card has been super solid.

And now this open ceremony got me amped :wow:

I'm out here on the west coast pulling an all nighter but this shyt just gave me some adrenaline

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt Eddie lost

This Russian kid is no joke

That's why I don't pay attention to fight matrix and all of those nerd rankings

The talent pool in mma is way closer than it is in boxing