[3/31] ONE Championship "A New Era" (DJ, Eddie Alvarez, Aoki/Folayang) Free Stream on B/R Live

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep two jabs already got him wobbly. It's over for Souwer, he started declining like five years ago
:wow: very true. Knew it would be too much for him today. Wish he didn't take this fight but he probably picked up a nice cheque at least. Now if DJ loses i'm out for today fukk the rest of the card.

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
Eddie's chin and confidence are blasted :mjcry:breh used to throw bombs when he was backing up but he just gave up like he had no options and wasn't throwing any kind of hands.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:wow: very true. Knew it would be too much for him today. Wish he didn't take this fight but he probably picked up a nice cheque at least. Now if DJ loses i'm out for today fukk the rest of the card.

This kid coming to Eminem guarantees he's gonna get slept. I can't remember anybody coming out to Eminem and winning :russ:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Eddie lost? Lmao.

My light premonition was right! :ohhh:

he's been in a lot of wars and he was fighting a young roided Russian with power in both hands. Apparently he's getting over 500k a fight with one so at least he's secured the bag :yeshrug:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: Well..respect due to the Japanese kid he did ok against the GOAT.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Bibiano should have finshed him but he got wild with his hands instead of picking his shots to end it.