3/7 Smackdown: the Number 1 contender finally decided

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I can imagine Cena and Ellsworth's interaction in this match to go something like this....
1c7318a099f7241fed4d3b0f5dfddd4d.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Because everyone wants to start believing Meltzer now. :yeshrug:
I mean, he called Reigns/Taker, Randy/Bray (pending on the outcome of tonight) and the mixed tag months ago

Seeds of AJ and Shane started last Tuesday, id say it's almost a given unless Vince pulls a swerve like he tends to do when sheetz have too much info (which I hope he does )

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Who will challenge Dean Ambrose, Alexa Bliss and American Alpha at WrestleMania?
While it looks as if WWE Champion Bray Wyattā€™s WrestleMania opponent may finally be decided tonight on SmackDown LIVE, the No. 1 contenders for the Intercontinental, SmackDown Womenā€™s and SmackDown Tag Team Titles at The Showcase of the Immortals are still very much up for grabs.

Who will throw their hat in the ring for the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal?
Considering that The Road to WrestleMania is an opportunity for Superstars to attempt to propel themselves into main event status, who will be the first SmackDown LIVE Superstar to enter the colossal contest?

nobody wants AA at Mania :scust:

I need Alexa on my face tho :noah:

Fit Finlay about to be the first entrant? :ohhh: