"3 Gary Russell Fights In 1 Night" : Gary Russell Jr-Oscar Escandon - WBC Featherweight Title

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Brehs can't believe I missed all of the action:mjcry:
you missed a card for real nikkas man...no canelo-jr shyt...straight fukkery breh..catch that replay and then take a shot for gary russell, his pops birthday, and continued black excellence

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Do y'all think Dirrel flopped or what :patrice:

Idk if he just be acting like that or he really messed up in the head. Both him and his brother gotnhat look in their eyes

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Idk if he just be acting like that or he really messed up in the head. Both him and his brother gotnhat look in their eyes

considering uzcategui hits hard as shyt and dirrell has been getting dropped by cats with 6 ko's..and he got buckled several times in the fight...it was legit

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

He got knocked on his ass and flopped at the same time; when he was talking to the ref dosn't mean he could have gotten up and fought with some sense.....But eh punch was too close to the bell for the fight to ruled a dq, plus protect yourself at all times, I expect this fight to be later ruled a nc or a immediate rematch takes place

In the gym we used to say you fall face first that aint no regular knock down, your ass was sleeping for a quick few seconds before the floor woke your ass up; no he couldnt continue if he could he had a 2 round radius to survive he was done, and badly concussed

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Nah he didn't flopp he got knocked out.
I don't think him or his brothers are messed up but I'm scared for andre because the way his punch resistance has disappeared completely

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I don't follow boxing super closely but I remember seeing some of Russell's highlights years ago and how he had some of the fastest hands in boxing. I was very impressed. Now I see his only L has been to Lomachenko who is an absolute terror from what I've heard. I need to watch their fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't follow boxing super closely but I remember seeing some of Russell's highlights years ago and how he had some of the fastest hands in boxing. I was very impressed. Now I see his only L has been to Lomachenko who is an absolute terror from what I've heard. I need to watch their fight

lomachenko aint no terror...we will get him in due time