30 for 30 Detroit 'Bad Boy' Pistons

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
i can't even see perkins fake thug act surviving against mahorn or laimbeer. Durant would be shook going into the lane with salley grabbing his legs and rodman jumpin from the top turn buckle

Lebron would be running to the refs complaining even tho he's 6'8 280

Kobe would take the hit get up and get grab by isiah from behind and then aquirre hit him with a 2 piece

Garnett wouldn't mumble shyt at all and the hibbert and george would have scottie pippen headaches

post of the thread :blessed:

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
Jalen steady taking shots at Cwebb smh
Grown men handle there business personally.

Who care what they do off-camera? It's off-camera.

That's a chump move to constantly put someone else's business out there, on your podcast, cuz u hurt.

Grantland and the JR Reports gets too TMZ some times.

He was on their snithcin' cuz C-Webb didn't want to sit with him during the NCAA tornament :dry:

I believe it is some bitterness there considering C-Webb is a future HOF easily, while Jalen was a fringe NBA starter who will mostly be remembered as the guy Kobe put 81 on.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Him using old hip hop to sound cool when it really makes him sound like a corny old head. Same beef I got with Michael Eric Dyson.

Him riding Bill Simmons coatails when he should know more basketball.

I'm mess with Grant Hill HEAVY so it is kinda personal him dissing Grant's blackness when he has a black wife (Tamia brehs) and is a great father to his kids. Also, he probably forgot more black history than Jalen even knows.

:mindblown:
u shouldnt take it personal -jalen & dem comments were about g.hill as a young kid who didnt have to go thru what 99.9% of black bball players go thru