30 for 30 Detroit 'Bad Boy' Pistons

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Cwebb probably looking at the TV like I know you not talking about me dawg:childplease:
2KVoVgG.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen shyt is too forced on tv he tries too hard and it comes off corny and awkward hs much better on his podcast

I got no problem with Jalen though he do tap dance for massa Simmons quite well tryign to move up the espn ladder :mjpls:

Last edited:

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Seriously though, what did Jalen say about C-Webb this time? I tuned out from that Grantland shyt.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Zeke fake as hell.He always been the type to smile in your face and then go talk shyt behind your back.That's why Magic and MJ didn't want him on the dream team they knew he was little fake ass bytch.You see how he walked off the court against the Bulls like a fukking hoe.He will always be one of the greatest but that upbeat positive shyt is a facade.
so are the celtics hoes for walking off in 88? :lupe:

HurryUpAndBuy

Rookie
Daps
I got mad love for that bad boy squad, that was a team against the world :salute:

Very special team... can someone explain the expiation draft shyt?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jalen's shot at C-Webb was uncalled for. They asked dude about an NBA moment and he had to go back to college to find anything close to comment on. Bill Simmons damn near made Grantland unwatchable with the forced jokes.

The doc reminded me on how great of a leader Zeke is. A well articulated cat as well, he makes you want to listen to him.

:to: I remember Dennis starting to act weird once Chuck was gone and with the Vinnie Johnson rumors popping off.

wake&bake

rise&shine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which link do I click... I see DL manager exe files. I ain't trying to do that breh
scroll to right before the comments section and theres part 1 and part 2. should be streaming.

edit: re-read my post breh, put the two lanks up for ya

Last edited:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen's shot at C-Webb was uncalled for. They asked dude about an NBA moment and he had to go back to college to find anything close to comment on. Bill Simmons damn near made Grantland unwatchable with the forced jokes.

The doc reminded me on how great of a leader Zeke is. A well articulated cat as well, he makes you want to listen to him.

:to: I remember Dennis starting to act weird once Chuck was gone and with the Vinnie Johnson rumors popping off.

I assume you're talking about Rodamn's wife. If so, I've heard James Edwards and Mark Aguirre names tossed in those rumors over the years:why: