"30 no kids"

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep telling yourself that breh. These women would be thinking you either gay or your dikk don't work right.
It only matters if you're looking for a woman to wife you.

I had my first kid at 30 but I was married for years before then.

That's definitely a black way of thinking that's always been foolish.

man.. i wanted a kid before 30 so badly..got him at 28.. a month before my bday.. just had a daughter at 33..

sucks man.. my knees wont allow me to teach my son how to play bball... and i am too busy at work to play with the kids as i wish i would..

if your not about being a rinkled kid but a grown man, get ya kids by 27 so at 40 you can put them on to game..

watch ya lil man grow into a better you.

You need to hit the gym. You aren't old.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
man.. i wanted a kid before 30 so badly..got him at 28.. a month before my bday.. just had a daughter at 33..

sucks man.. my knees wont allow me to teach my son how to play bball... and i am too busy at work to play with the kids as i wish i would..

if your not about being a rinkled kid but a grown man, get ya kids by 27 so at 40 you can put them on to game..

watch ya lil man grow into a better you.

Im sure you'd be willing to pay child support for the random chick we knock up:pachaha:

shyt isnt easy out here as far as dating...

Im sorry about you knees breh..

Just put him in some programs and get some basketball dvds..coach the lil nikka up

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Your trying to make this a black man hate thread:sas2:

No I'm serious. In the dating game you need time and if you don't have primary custody of your kid like most women do it's almost as if you don't have any. Yes the resources are an issue because you have extra outgoings but if you make good money that's not an issue either.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California

Exactly.. only black people think like that..

Plus u hear from chicks with kids and they usually broke chicks with kids who say u need some kids in your life

Take away welfare for most Motherfukkers and I guarantee that way of thinking would be out the door...

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Parenthood is the start of being :flabbynsick:
nah bro.. it's a blessing..

when you do it right and you see your little man looking fresher than you ever did.. :myman:

you get to relive some of your childhood.

you start caring for yourself and eat better..dont drink soft drinks cuz you gotta set the examples..

when you did everything right, had fun, got a good job.. parenthood is the last step to happiness..

i guess if your broke than parenthood is :flabbynsick:

but i live life like your see the middle class d on TV...

house, cars, vacations, great neigborhood..

life is :ahh:

went from the project to having projects :ahh:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
Men having kids isn't really a deal breaker especially given the fact that they only with their kid(s) two weekends in a month.

run2-gif.4721

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

You need to hit the gym. You aren't old.
oh i hit the gym...

i mean my knees are :deadrose:

torn left knee ACL :sadbron:
overused right knee cartilage
back been out :dead:

but i stay fit though.. i should be better in the coming months as the ACL is healing nice.. but it takes my right knee 3 days to recuperate from a 2 hour basketball game. :noah:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
You guys taking this the wrong way. That's the arrangement lots of parents have and the biggest difficulty with dating as a parent is you don't have time for another person.

From your previous post you made it sound like all parents agree to the father seeing the kid(s) two weekends out the month.

That's not true. I'm pretty sure a lot of men are involved in their child's life as much as possible and it doesnt have to be a day of the week type of thing.

What would the case be for fathers with primary custody ? Mom go out tricking because she has the free time and no daily responsibilities?

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Im sure you'd be willing to pay child support for the random chick we knock up:pachaha:

shyt isnt easy out here as far as dating...

Im sorry about you knees breh..

Just put him in some programs and get some basketball dvds..coach the lil nikka up
got married at 27..

found the right one.. 7 years married.. have our second kid.. we planning a 3rd in a year or two..

their is such a thing as "doing it right"

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
oh i hit the gym...

i mean my knees are :deadrose:

torn left knee ACL :sadbron:
overused right knee cartilage
back been out :dead:

but i stay fit though.. i should be better in the coming months as the ACL is healing nice.. but it takes my right knee 3 days to recuperate from a 2 hour basketball game. :noah:

Damn cuz, did you play pro? :dahell: