30+ women on the roster...Time for their own Weekly Show on WWE Network

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Maybe if the show was on TV. If its a network only show, IDK.

Sasha, Alexa and Ronda would be wasted if they weren't on TV IMO.

Would love to see white tag belts with the silver plates for the women tho.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd watch but they'd have to keep all these monotone chics off the mic: Bella's, Bayley, Nattie - Even Beth Phoenix gets monotone doing the play by play.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Better yet,give them their own show,and keep them off the other WWE shows.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ronda Rousey is the biggest star WWE employs. Placing her on the WWE Network for good is remarkably stupid. Basically the women are pushed and treated ‘seriously’ so moms can buy merch for their daughters and take them to shows. I started going to shows in the first place because my dad saw Ron simmons beat Vader for the title and he bought tix for the WCW show at Cobo immediately

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sasha Banks (The Rock)

:mjcry: not gonna happen breh
efmM8NR.png

Rocks daughter gonna headline

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
WWE Officials Discussing Main Roster All Women's Event in the Fall

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned WWE officials are internally discussing the idea of presenting an all women’s event for main roster talent in the fall.

As you may recall, women were not allowed to participate in WWE’s Greatest Royal Rumble event earlier this year in Saudi Arabia. Sources tell us the company might make up for the controversial decision, however, as the idea of an all women’s show taking place in late September or October is seriously being kicked around by higher-ups.

It’s unclear if the event would additionally feature some of the women on the NXT roster, outside talent or former stars … because the show hasn’t been set in stone just yet.

Editor-in-Chief Ryan Satin has all the details in the video below. Check it out, then tell us what you think of the idea in the comments.