30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jennifer-fichter-florida-teacher-sex-article-1.2280215

A former Florida teacher was sentenced to 22 years in prison Thursday for having sex dozens of times with three of her students — with one of her trysts leading to her getting an abortion.

"I wish I could go back and remove what I have done," a tearful Jennifer Fichter, 30, said in court Thursday, according to WFTS. "I hate what I have done. I wish I could go back and think about (the victims) before me."

But the victims' parents remained unforgiving.

"It hurts," one mother told the court. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

fichter4n-1-web.jpg

She was arrested in April 2014 after admitting to having sex with a student 20 to 30 times in her truck, in various parking lots. During their investigation into Fichter, police learned she had also had sex with two other students.

The earliest incident dates back to 2008, when she resigned from a teaching post in Orange County after allegations of inappropriate contact with an 8th grader — only to be hired at Central Florida Aerospace Academy, in a different county, in 2011. She had sex with one student on the school's roof.

------

Look, I get it. You can't sleep with students. She should be punished, fired from her job...all that shyt.

But 22 fukkin years in prison??? How does that make sense?

:what::dahell::mindblown:

Even fucckin Rae Carruth only got 18 and he conspired to murder his pregnant girlfriend. :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jennifer-fichter-florida-teacher-sex-article-1.2280215

A former Florida teacher was sentenced to 22 years in prison Thursday for having sex dozens of times with three of her students — with one of her trysts leading to her getting an abortion.

"I wish I could go back and remove what I have done," a tearful Jennifer Fichter, 30, said in court Thursday, according to WFTS. "I hate what I have done. I wish I could go back and think about (the victims) before me."

But the victims' parents remained unforgiving.

"It hurts," one mother told the court. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

fichter4n-1-web.jpg

She was arrested in April 2014 after admitting to having sex with a student 20 to 30 timesin her truck, in various parking lots. During their investigation into Fichter, police learned she had also had sex with two other students.

The earliest incident dates back to 2008, when she resigned from a teaching post in Orange County after allegations of inappropriate contact with an 8th grader — only to be hired at Central Florida Aerospace Academy, in a different county, in 2011. She had sex with one student on the school's roof.

------

Look, I get it. You can't sleep with students. She should be punished, fired from her job...all that shyt.

Even fucckin Rae Carruth only got 18 and he conspired to murder his pregnant girlfriend. :dahell:
Justice System is a joke

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Wtf wrong with this bytch, she can't find nobody her age to throw p*ssy too:mindblown:
bytches like the power and ego trip of being a fantasy versus a fling for a dude around her age. The dikk had nothing to do with it. Just the ego trip and suspense. But fukk her and let her rot.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

It's statutory rape, multiple counts with multiple students.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
bytches like the power and ego trip of being a fantasy versus a fling for a dude around her age. The dikk had nothing to do with it. Just the ego trip and suspense. But fukk her and let her rot.

You are right. When I was in high school the female teachers would flirt with male students. There was one white cuban biology teacher that would wear tight skirts and 5 inch high heels. I also knew a history teacher that would always talk about her big butt, relationship problems, and sex life to the male students. There was also another history teacher that would watch movies at her house with male students. She spoke about watching a movie in bed with one of the students her daughter (also a student there) knew. The students thought she was cool so they didn't care. She loved when guys drooled over her. I think these women are more interested in the fact that a horny teenage boy is staring at her, so she takes him to show him how good she is at getting her freak on.

22 years is a lot, but honestly I don't care. She made her bed and now she has to lay in it.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's statutory rape, multiple counts with multiple students.
I don't give a shyt.

Should have been like 6 years total.

22 years for fukkin kids who weren't even minors.
And really, this chic was like 28-29 banging 17 year olds.

It's not like she was that fukkin Affluenza kid who killed FOUR PEOPLE and got fukkin probation

:what:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I don't give a shyt.

Should have been like 6 years total.

22 years for fukkin kids who weren't even minors.
And really, this chic was like 28-29 banging 17 year olds.

It's not like she was that fukkin Affluenza kid who killed FOUR PEOPLE and got fukkin probation

:what:
I hate to do this.:snoop:

but if the genders were reversed, would you be saying this shyt?