30 yr old woman gets 22 years for sex with three 17 year olds

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a shyt.

Should have been like 6 years total.

22 years for fukkin kids who weren't even minors.
And really, this chic was like 28-29 banging 17 year olds.

It's not like she was that fukkin Affluenza kid who killed FOUR PEOPLE and got fukkin probation

:what:
Crackers do not lose sleep when they see the system is unfair to blacks so why should you?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hooked up with a teacher at 17.

I didn't start talking about it until I was well out of school tho. And even now, I don't mention it to people I actually went to school with.

Yeah 22 is way to long, I guess 17 isn't legal in fl?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate to do this.:snoop:

but if the genders were reversed, would you be saying this shyt?
Yeah I would.

This shyt is creepy no matter what gender is involved.
I'm disgusted by all these clowns dying to fukk Kylie Jenner, but if they did, I'm not gonna argue they deserve 22 fukkin years in jail.

:dahell:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I hooked up with a teacher at 17.

I didn't start talking about it until I was well out of school tho. And even now, I don't mention it to people I actually went to school with.

Yeah 22 is way to long, I guess 17 isn't legal in fl?
First it is illegal for a teacher, no matter the age. It is up to age 24. Over that they have to be 18.

I think I was 22 and smashed a 16 year old. It didn't sit right with me.

The age of consent is 16 actually.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jennifer-fichter-florida-teacher-sex-article-1.2280215

A former Florida teacher was sentenced to 22 years in prison Thursday for having sex dozens of times with three of her students — with one of her trysts leading to her getting an abortion.

"I wish I could go back and remove what I have done," a tearful Jennifer Fichter, 30, said in court Thursday, according to WFTS. "I hate what I have done. I wish I could go back and think about (the victims) before me."

But the victims' parents remained unforgiving.

"It hurts," one mother told the court. "I saw myself losing my son before my very eyes and there was nothing I could do to reach him."

fichter4n-1-web.jpg

She was arrested in April 2014 after admitting to having sex with a student 20 to 30 times in her truck, in various parking lots. During their investigation into Fichter, police learned she had also had sex with two other students.

The earliest incident dates back to 2008, when she resigned from a teaching post in Orange County after allegations of inappropriate contact with an 8th grader — only to be hired at Central Florida Aerospace Academy, in a different county, in 2011. She had sex with one student on the school's roof.

------

Look, I get it. You can't sleep with students. She should be punished, fired from her job...all that shyt.

But 22 fukkin years in prison??? How does that make sense?

:what::dahell::mindblown:

Even fucckin Rae Carruth only got 18 and he conspired to murder his pregnant girlfriend. :dahell:

That's probably why she's a n!gger lover to these white folksn THREW her in the brushes.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The earliest incident dates back to 2008, when she resigned from a teaching post in Orange County after allegations of inappropriate contact with an 8th grader — only to be hired at Central Florida Aerospace Academy, in a different county, in 2011. She had sex with one student on the school's roof.

If u think she was only fukking 17 year olds you're a fukking idiot

bytch is a predator..she was facing 15 years for each charge..got off easy imo

Whoever hired her there needs to share them years..

:camby:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u think she was only fukking 17 year olds you're a fukking idiot

bytch is a predator..she was facing 15 years for each charge..got off easy imo

Whoever hired her there needs to share them years..

:camby:
I'm not saying she did nothing wrong.
I'm saying 22 years is some bullshyt.

How old is 17 really?

:sas2: