3rd Ever Coli Freestyle Battle Tournament (We Back In This Bish)

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
Recap: https://www.thecoli.com/forums/freestyle-battle-tournament.54/

It's time to run it back during these trying times, if I need mod validation then let's do it.

Former Champ and Runner Up Are @KushSkywalker and @Ugo Ogugwa so they are automatically 2nd round if they choose to participate.

Must Sign Up Before Friday June 26, 2020

Prizes (Put Up By Me So Far)
1st Place: $100 USD Visa Gift Card
2nd Place: $50 USD Visa Gift Card

To sign up just reply to this thread making it clear you want to enter.

Anybody can join.

If you have less than 100 posts, post a link to a song or freestyle so we know you're serious about signing up.

The format will be simple. Matchups will be posted and then both members will be given a certain amount of time to post a 2-3 minute diss track to their opponent.

If you would like to contribute any money then dm me so we can add to the prize pool.

First Round Matches Will Be Posted Saturday June 27, 2020
First Round Verses Due Wednesday July 1, 2020

Last edited:

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
Recap: https://www.thecoli.com/forums/freestyle-battle-tournament.54/

It's time to run it back during these trying times, if I need mod validation then let's do it.

Former Champ and Runner Up Are @KushSkywalker and @Ugo Ogugwa so they are automatically 2nd round if they choose to participate.

Must Sign Up Before Friday June 26, 2020

Prizes (Put Up By Me So Far)
1st Place: $100 USD Visa Gift Card
2nd Place: $50 USD Visa Gift Card

To sign up just reply to this thread making it clear you want to enter.

Anybody can join.

If you have less than 100 posts, post a link to a song or freestyle so we know you're serious about signing up.

The format will be simple. Matchups will be posted and then both members will be given a certain amount of time to post a 2-3 minute diss track to their opponent.

If you would like to contribute any money then dm me so we can add to the prize pool.

First Round Matches Will Be Posted Saturday June 27, 2020
First Round Verses Due Wednesday July 1, 2020

Just an idea that make this even more litty...

There's the "Vortex Rap Battle League" on YouTube. You can hit up my dude Lex and join the league free of charge.

Have your battle live and infront of thousands. Last one they had on the 13th was :blessed:. Lemme find a link.