giphy.gif

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
What more does she need to improve on?

She's Full Sail DECENT, but gets spoken of as if she's head and shoulders beyond that. She's elevated because the fans genuinely love her as a person. Her character concept is adorable and she's a sweetheart, BUT but I peep that her best matches are good because of the people she's in there with.

She's also pretty basic and limited offensively. Kind of reminds me of Dolph before we realized how one dimensional he was. (Elbow drop x 7. Comeback flex/roar. Corner splash. Biiig...neckbreaker?)

I don't hate her, but she's kind of basic in the ring.

Shoulder in corner, another shoulder, another shoulder, headband adjustment, Another shoulder!

Elbow in corner. Elbow in corner. Roll. Whooooa. Elbow in corner. Clothesline on the ground.

The one amazing trick in her bag? A top rope Frankensteiner, which is cool but I think it gets over because people see that she's trying to take risks. She's an underdog with no natural skill.

Charlotte's a freak athlete and a natural heel.

Sasha's amazing with nice ring psychology and she can connect well with the audience with her actions. Natural entertainer.

Becky is a great worker with great sequencing and technical mat skills. Can sell very well and is tough as nails.

They have great matches with one another, Bayley, and they adlib well. For the most part, they get "it".

Bayley is close, but right now, she seems like she'd end up being old Emma with less overall skill. When she has long matches in NXT where the crowd knows her and the opponents, she can get over but in a short match with a crowd that doesn't know her, she doesn't really grasp you or at least I haven't seen it outside of her matches with the call ups.

Once she became champ and her girls left, the matches have been unimpressive. If Becky, Sasha, or Chuck had had the match with Asuka on Friday, I think we'd be talking about it and applauding it. If any of them worked Bliss or even Nia Jax as champ, we'd remember at least one spot from them.

No hate and I really hope she does well, but I'm not clamoring for her to be up there until she's been in the oven a little while longer. Everyone's just seems excited about debuts and forget that she's actually going to have to have short matches on Raw in front of people who aren't dying to sing to her.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
She's Full Sail DECENT, but gets spoken of as if she's head and shoulders beyond that. She's elevated because the fans genuinely love her as a person. Her character concept is adorable and she's a sweetheart, BUT but I peep that her best matches are good because of the people she's in there with.

She's also pretty basic and limited offensively. Kind of reminds me of Dolph before we realized how one dimensional he was. (Elbow drop x 7. Comeback flex/roar. Corner splash. Biiig...neckbreaker?)

Shoulder in corner, another shoulder, another shoulder, headband adjustment, Another shoulder!

Elbow in corner. Elbow in corner. Roll. Whooooa. Elbow in corner. Clothesline on the ground.

The one amazing trick in her bag? A top rope Frankensteiner, which is cool but I think it gets over because people see that she's trying to take risks. She's an underdog with no natural skill.

Sasha's amazing with nice ring psychology and she can connect well with the audience with her actions. Natural entertainer.

Becky is a great worker with great sequencing and technical mat skills. Can sell very well and is tough as nails.

They have great matches with one another, Bayley, and they adlib well. For the most part, they get "it".

Bayley is close, but right now, she seems like she'd end up being old Emma with less overall skill. When she has long matches in NXT where the crowd knows her and the opponents, she can get over but in a short match with a crowd that doesn't know her, she doesn't really grasp you or at least I haven't seen it outside of her matches with the call ups.

Once she became champ and her girls left, the matches have been unimpressive. If Becky, Sasha, or Chuck had had the match with Asuka on Friday, I think we'd be talking about it and applauding it. If any of them worked Bliss or even Nia Jax as champ, we'd remember at least one spot from them.

No hate and I really hope she does well, but I'm not clamoring for her to be up there until she's been in the oven a little while longer. Everyone's just seems excited about debuts and forget that she's actually going to have to have short matches on Raw in front of people who aren't dying to sing to her.
Bailey's gotten good matches out of Nia Jax and Carmella :laugh:

She's for sure on the level of the big 3.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I think Bayley runs more on her gimmick as well (likable underdog) because her in-ring skills are just decent (like Charlotte she leaned a lot on Sasha and Becky) and on the mic she's about as unimpressive as Becky was back in NXT.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She's not on the LEVEL of Rebecca Knox...she never was even when she was doing real technical matches in Shimmer but she's has all the little things that they would go for in a WWE audience anyway. So who cares..

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Bailey's gotten good matches out of Nia Jax and Carmella :laugh:

She's for sure on the level of the big 3.

They were aight.

She's "Good for you. YOU GO, Bayley" :ehh:, but not :ohlawd: "Bay-muthafukkin--ley, breh!" :salute:

She's not on the LEVEL of Rebecca Knox...she never was even when she was doing real technical matches in Shimmer but she's has all the little things that they would go for in a WWE audience anyway. So who cares..

Right and like @TheGodling said, Becky isn't impressive on the mic, but you this chick sell submissions, transition into subs and suplexes, you go "Yooo....This chick can WORK." :whew:

You see Sasha and go, :damn: :lupepopcorn:

Flair's daughter is out here moonsaulting, landing on her feet when the opponent rolls out the way, and catching them anyway like a white female Kota Ibushi. I exaggerate a bit with the reference, but she stands out and makes you go :whoa: :whoo:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

tumblr_inline_o49teegAcl1sndqw7_500.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
They were aight.
They were much better carryjobs than people expected.

I think you guys are forgetting the main competent of a match is crowd involvement. Bayley's matches on small and big stages always have high crowd interest. She works well with what she has and it will for sure translate to the main roster when it's her time. Is she better technically than Becky or Sasha, no. Is she as athletic as Charlotte, hell no. But as far as storytelling and crowd interaction goes Bayley's as good as all 3 of them.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps

She nearly got blackballed in Japan for similar comments a while ago. She is kind of throwing Japan/Joshi under the bus on some :mjpls: shyt.

I mean I kind of seeing the point she is trying to make but at the same time it comes across as arrogant and burying Joshi.