Superstar
Daps
GKFHgWnWsAAMDvT

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Osprey vs Hobbs is a weird matchup…but maybe it will turn out good with both their styles being drastically different. Osprey needs to work with different opponents that’ll throw him a curveball every now and then instead of the indie/NJPW guys.

Hobbs gonna take the L tho :comeon:

I’m skipping anything Jericho and Young Bucks related :camby:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Osprey vs Hobbs is a weird matchup…but maybe it will turn out good with both their styles being drastically different. Osprey needs to work with different opponents that’ll throw him a curveball every now and then instead of the indie/NJPW guys.

Hobbs gonna take the L tho :comeon:

I’m skipping anything Jericho and Young Bucks related :camby:
It really is. The Callis family either needs to jump Ospreay out of the group, or Will needs to fall in line with the group.
All of these lyrical miracle intersquad scrimmage matches seem pointless. A veteran manager like Callis should want his charges winning belts, not just having fotgettable "bangers".
I'm sure that Hobbs & Ospreay will have a fine showing (sorry in advance, Hobbs), I just wish there was some logic in this series of matches.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Probably gonna lead to United Empire vs The Callis Family as his feud before getting the Wembley push.I just don't know who's gonna be the 3rd man for the Callis Family.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Probably gonna lead to United Empire vs The Callis Family as his feud before getting the Wembley push.I just don't know who's gonna be the 3rd man for the Callis Family.
Why would silly hair leave Don Callis to join Ospreay & the balding one? How do we get there? I'm honestly asking because I want to make sense of it all.

Also, whatever happened to Sammy Guevara feuding with the Callis family? They started a Sammy face turn angle on tv, and then Sammy played heel against Jeff Hardy, and now Sammy is suspended.
@Cattle Mutilation what are the company plans? I know that Tony has been tight-lipped in an effort to stop leaks, but have you overheard anything in the break room?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Why would silly hair leave Don Callis to join Ospreay & the balding one? How do we get there? I'm honestly asking because I want to make sense of it all.

Also, whatever happened to Sammy Guevara feuding with the Callis family? They started a Sammy face turn angle on tv, and then Sammy played heel against Jeff Hardy, and now Sammy is suspended.
@Cattle Mutilation what are the company plans? I know that Tony has been tight-lipped in an effort to stop leaks, but have you overheard anything in the break room?
:yeshrug:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
All I know is that Ospreay will not be in the Don Callis Family at some point.
Yeah, Ospreay is already getting a babyface reaction, so he needs to get kicked out of that heel group.
Tony Khan is just taking the longest possible way to get us there. Instead of the Callis's playing shirts vs skins each week, Tony should just let Ospreay go out on some Stringer Bell ish: