4 Black Churches burned down to the ground in the past few days ; Ku Klux Klan ramps up recruiting

Barnett115

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I really truly do believe that, collectively, white people are the most evil people on earth. I'm mean just totally void of compassion and human feeling. They're motivated only by hatred and money. Its almost like they're robots. I sometimes feel like that movie "Terminator" was really about white people.

"It can't be reasoned with, It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."
In terms of being hateful, Arabs are pretty bad as well. Especially the Islamic ones.

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps
Werd, what is wrong with our people. :snoop:

Our people need to get armed, even at church when in those racist areas like SC and Georgia. Armed watches as well.

Gotta adapt to survive cuz it looks like white racists are going on the offensive.
One of my cousins is a club-footed, slack-jawed, pork chop eatin pastor. I told that nikka they need to strap up and get some guns at his church.

nikka told me, and I quote:francis:
"A black man don't need no gun, the best thing a young black man can do at times like this is get right with jesus":wtf::dahell::what::comeon::francis::wtb::merchant:I ain't even reply to the nikka, and he act like he was bout mad at me for even suggesting they take up arms

So the moral of the story is when them cacs run down on you and put the blicky to your noggin, just close your eyes and pray, breh:lawd:

Slavery:blessed:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
One of my cousins is a club-footed, slack-jawed, pork chop eatin pastor. I told that nikka they need to strap up and get some guns at his church.

"A black man don't need no gun, the best thing a young black man can do at times like this is get right with jesus":wtf::dahell::what::comeon::francis::wtb::merchant:I ain't even reply to the nikka, and he act like he was bout mad at me for even suggesting they take up arms

So the moral of the story is when them cacs run down on you and put the blicky to your noggin, just close your eyes and pray, breh:lawd:

:wow:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keep hoping the same police that has been murdering your children, the same prosecutors and judge that have been letting the murderers walk, and the same government that has been passing laws to allow it all will protect you from domestic terrorists brehs:francis:

the fukk is going on in the USA? shyt is looking crazy.

10:31

Superstar
Daps

Bows head *

"I say dear JJJEEEEEEEGGGGEEEEEZUSSSS

This cac in front of me is about to blow my brains all over the side walk and I really need me a miracle now.. I've given my life to you and I follow scripture so shield me from these bullets

AMEN"

:snoop:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Funny thing is, these cacs are some of the scariest people alive. These nikkas have ALL of the power in the world, but constantly have an inferiority complex.

Stay believing that somebody "taking their women" or "spilling their blood" the projection from these Devils is out of control...

The ugly side of cacs is ALWAYS on display...

Sk3ptical

Stay Turnt Up On Them Simps. #GMB
Daps
Reppin
#StuntGang #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
Funny thing is, these cacs are some of the scariest people alive. These nikkas have ALL of the power in the world, but constantly have an inferiority complex.

Stay believing that somebody "taking their women" or "spilling their blood" the projection from these Devils is out of control...

The ugly side of cacs is ALWAYS on display...
the cac male is the most insecure male on the planet :coffee:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
oh you guys are a man of god now....:mjpls:

//

shyts fukked up......hopefully everyone within the grounds stay safe

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really truly do believe that, collectively, white people are the most evil people on earth. I'm mean just totally void of compassion and human feeling. They're motivated only by hatred and money. Its almost like they're robots. I sometimes feel like that movie "Terminator" was really about white people.

"It can't be reasoned with, It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

hmm and funny how they had the black man basically responsible for ending the world :ohhh:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Crazy thing... well not really crazy... is that's right. They don't forgive, forget, feel any pity, or remorse. Any fear they have is the fear that someone will do to them, what they did to so many. But they will never stop ever, until they've destroyed the object of their sadism or they themselves are destroyed.

Also I've said this before... but it bares repeating...

Black folk are Reek
Whites are Ramsay

We're a cowed and broken people...