4 Black Churches burned down to the ground in the past few days ; Ku Klux Klan ramps up recruiting

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
One of my cousins is a club-footed, slack-jawed, pork chop eatin pastor. I told that nikka they need to strap up and get some guns at his church.

nikka told me, and I quote:francis:
"A black man don't need no gun, the best thing a young black man can do at times like this is get right with jesus":wtf::dahell::what::comeon::francis::wtb::merchant:I ain't even reply to the nikka, and he act like he was bout mad at me for even suggesting they take up arms

So the moral of the story is when them cacs run down on you and put the blicky to your noggin, just close your eyes and pray, breh:lawd:

Slavery:blessed:

:what:

9 black folk were just gun downed in a church.. and that's a pastors response. And of course there are bound to be a sizable percentage of pastors thinking like that :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh look a bunch of atheists who don't even go to church talking about it.

Many churches have armed deacobs.

Secondly its impossible to guadd a place 24 hours without paying major coin and unlike sohh rhetoric majority of churches struggle to meet ends meet ss it it

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Oh look a bunch of atheists who don't even go to church talking about it.

Many churches have armed deacobs.

Secondly its impossible to guadd a place 24 hours without paying major coin and unlike sohh rhetoric majority of churches struggle to meet ends meet ss it it

Because atheists burned it down

Oh wait

the KKK cacs are Christians

:mjlol: