4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
Police contaminated the place

U got two surviving people up in the place who was on the first floor and the others on the second and third I believe getting stabbed

This whole case could have some leads if u had called the FBI right away and the local cops didn’t fukk shyt up

Hell IceT and Stabler could have worked this case and had more shyt

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
100%, in one of the news broadcasts a reporter discussed how, the house is on a hill and a little isolated from the other homes (ie, you cant just stumble upon the house) and also, the sliding door is situated so that, when the lights on are on, someone outside can see through the entire house. The news lady was saying she can see what coronary personnel are doing inside.
I’m assuming? They’ve interviewed neighbors, particularly interested in those who may have line of sight through that door where they could comfortably survey for hell who knows weeks months.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
I’m assuming? They’ve interviewed neighbors, particularly interested in those who may have line of sight through that door where they could comfortably survey for hell who knows weeks months.
FBIs been on the case for nearly a week so they must’ve interviewed neighbors and local police on-site. I think the reason things are taking a while is forensics on telecommunication, ISPs, cameras etc.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
my guess is some homeless person who lives in the area and some how snuck in

how tf the other two ppl in the house didn't hear 4 ppl getting killed is beyond me

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
my guess is some homeless person who lives in the area and some how snuck in

how tf the other two ppl in the house didn't hear 4 ppl getting killed is beyond me
Man this is college, errybody was blitzed and irresponsible. I don’t remember several weekends in college due to the debauchery.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What is the local homeless population even like? Probably pretty limited compare to big cities. Homeless in San Diego kill each other every other week. Rarely anyone else. People overwhelmingly commit crimes against people THEY KNOW, same race, same class, same area.

There was a "Skid Row Slasher" (killed victims with a knife and was ex military) in LA, and another in San Diego, who seemed to kill gruesomely and randomly but, the victims were homeless, partially for different reasons, but the number one is accessibility. Soft targets. People sleeping on the streets, vulnerable. 4 kids sleeping in a house isn't exactly like storming a trap house (a hard target) but what compels someone to do that?

It's always a thing, especially in small towns to blame a "maniac drifter" "homeless person" "serial killer", this goes back to the Lizzie Borden case, when the town couldn't believe a young woman could brutally murder 4 people with an axe in the late 18000's.

That said, you have that infamous case in Italy, Amanda Knox, where the victims were killed by a semi homeless drifter, despite the narrative it was her, but I believe he had a connection to the victims. You could be looking at something similar here.

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
What is the local homeless population even like? Probably pretty limited compare to big cities. Homeless in San Diego kill each other every other week. Rarely anyone else. People overwhelmingly commit crimes against people THEY KNOW, same race, same class, same area.

There was a "Skid Row Slasher" (killed victims with a knife and was ex military) in LA, and another in San Diego, who seemed to kill gruesomely and randomly but, the victims were homeless, partially for different reasons, but the number one is accessibility. Soft targets. People sleeping on the streets, vulnerable. 4 kids sleeping in a house isn't exactly like storming a trap house (a hard target) but what compels someone to do that?

It's always a thing, especially in small towns to blame a "maniac drifter" "homeless person" "serial killer", this goes back to the Lizzie Borden case, when the town couldn't believe a young woman could brutally murder 4 people with an axe in the late 18000's.

That said, you have that infamous case in Italy, Amanda Knox, where the victims were killed by a semi homeless drifter, despite the narrative it was her, but I believe he had a connection to the victims. You could be looking at something similar here.
To this day, I still think the killer was Knox.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I read A LOT about that case, but the one that "solves" it us by the guy who basically formed the profiling unit at the FBI

and was the inspiration for Mindhunters, I forgot the name, but I'll grab it

he's one of the best authority on that kind of thing, and debunks several mistaken theories, like the West Memphis Three, and the Amanda Knox case. People gravitate towards sensational narratives, satanic rituals! black widow female killers! when the truth is rarely as sexy.