4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Killer was already in the house. Hiding. I worked with a dude who killed his girlfriend, stabbed her like 30 times. He didn't seem like a killer at all. She had a very young kid and she would hang out with us while we closed up nightly. Nice girl. After he killed her he was arrested and come to find out he was a stalker to his previous gf and one night he was hiding in her closet after they had broken up. Never would've guessed dude would do such a thing but looks are deceiving.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
Idaho cops =

DbMNhSOVMAE7rgI.jpg

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
"crime of passion due to the ferocity of the stabbings"

Not necessarily. It takes multiple stabbings to kill someone. Stabbings are always messy. The perp keeps on stabbing until the victim is no longer moving, which can take a while.

Even if it was messier than usual, it could be someone who was strung out on drugs.

Dumbass detectives have a narrative already and no suspect. They should keep their options open at this point

Greed

Pro
Daps
From the reports they said the killer was proficient with a knife, so that must mean the ways he killed then was direct and purposeful and not just randomly cutting/stabbing everywhere. So they were mostly all killed in their sleep. They also said it was a pretty large weapon he used, so I do t think it was something he just found lying in the house unless it was like a large bread knife or some shyt (They said part of it was serrated), which would fit with it being a messy scene

I still get some ritualistic vibes from this, and I do think it’s very likely it was more than 1 person involved

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Idaho police probing student murders ask for patience as teams analyze 1,000+ tips, 103 pieces of evidence​

Meanwhile, officials said late Tuesday that investigators had received information that Goncalves could have had a stalker. Investigators "looked extensively" into those reports, and "have pursued hundreds of pieces of information" related to the stalker tip.

idaho-stabbing-victim-lucky-girl-post-05.jpg

Goncalves and Madison Mogen returned to their three-story off-campus residence around 1:45 a.m. on Nov. 13 after going to a local bar and stopping at a food truck.

Goncalves made multiple calls to her ex-boyfriend between 2:00 and 3:00 a.m., but they went unanswered. Police say that her ex-boyfriend is not a suspect.

As of Wednesday, they had been unable to confirm the information or identify a stalker. Moscow Police Captain Roger Lanier added that police learned while conducting interviews that Goncalves "had made some comments about a stalker."

"And we have followed up looking at specific time frames and specific areas of town," he continued. "So far, we have not been able to corroborate it. But we're not done looking into that piece of information."

Investigators are asking the public to share "all outside surveillance video taken from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. on Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022, from businesses and residences within" a specific area. A map of the area is below

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Killer was already in the house. Hiding. I worked with a dude who killed his girlfriend, stabbed her like 30 times. He didn't seem like a killer at all. She had a very young kid and she would hang out with us while we closed up nightly. Nice girl. After he killed her he was arrested and come to find out he was a stalker to his previous gf and one night he was hiding in her closet after they had broken up. Never would've guessed dude would do such a thing but looks are deceiving.

No suspect has been identified and police have not located a murder weapon, but Jim Clemente, a retired FBI supervisory special agent and criminal behavioral analysis expert, previously told Fox News Digital that the killer likely knew the victims or was a stalker familiar with their habits.

"Going into an occupied dwelling with six people in … different rooms in the middle of the night is an extremely high-risk crime, unless he knows one or more of the people," Clemente told Fox News Digital.

"So, that is my first thought on it: this offender did not just randomly choose this location, that he targeted one or more of the people in there. Now, that could be because he has a relationship or a past relationship with one or more of them, or it could be that he's been stalking one or more of them.