4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Honestly it sounds like a meth junkie drifter type who heard about the house and went on a rampage.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't think the drifter/narrative works at all.

High Risk offender is a word/concept I forgot in all my amateur musings earlier, that I learned. Extremely motivated and high risk,

Low risk offenders, think of a burglar who notices an open window in empty house, or the rapist, who merely has to roll over and rape someone who is drunk or passed out next to him, those are relatively low risk crimes, (in the offenders mind)

Running in a house in the middle of the night, and killing 4 with a knife seems like it was planned, and thought out to some degree.

Oh, and someone mentioned Jack the Ripper, I mean this with no contention or animosity, virtually no serious "Ripperologists" believe he was royalty, that is wild and totally absurd (but sexy, like these theories always are) theory. He was most likely an alcoholic who lived in the immediate neighborhood, and was of the same or near same social class as the women he killed. He wasn't a doctor a surgeon or a prince.

In the Knox case, there was a murder/stabbing and I believe strangling but the motive was to control the victim, then as an afterthought, I believe sexual assault, but the person entered the home to burglarize it.

Why does the offender enter the home? If he brought a K Bar knife, the intent must be murder. The target was one woman, and the rest killed to cover up, or because they were potential witnesses, or did he mistake one woman for another, in the confusion? There's going to be a link to the victims here.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah we gotta rule out women, simply due to the fact that it takes immense amount of force to stab several people to death, one of them being a 6'3 athlete.

The killer is definitely, a man who is well built and in shape (ie has the stamina for hunting and long hikes), I would even rule out skinny, and unfit men.
size doesnt matter if they were sleeping and drunk

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What drugs was in these kids system and who was their dealer maybe that's why one of the girls was calling someone 7 times maybe that's why the other roommate call other people because they was nervous about calling the cops.
Yeah this actually sounds the most plausible. Someone owed someone some money for one of their parties. Would have been in the house multiple times and the dog would know them.

That’s why nothing was stolen or sexually assaulted

I don’t know how drug dealers operate in Idaho. Guns ain’t there thing.

Daps
size doesnt matter if they were sleeping and drunk
Yes it does. It takes lots of force and stamina to kill someone with a knife let alone 4 people, one of them being a 6'3 athlete in addition to abruptly leaving the crime scene (presumably on foot), stabbing someone is not like the movies, the attacker also used a rambo knife and has probably killed animals with it before. Also, some of the victims put up a fight (ie defensive wounds found), so it was not clean, but Xana was overpowered, all signs point to a description exactly like the FBI stated: 21–26-year-old, athletic man.

Daps
Yall this case is so terrifying. Imagine sleeping and being awoken by this sight omg.

merlin_145348191_0183764a-23ba-416d-bc3c-997289159dc0-superJumbo.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it does. It takes lots of force and stamina to kill someone with a knife let alone 4 people, one of them being a 6'3 athlete in addition to abruptly leaving the crime scene (presumably on foot), stabbing someone is not like the movies, the attacker also used a rambo knife and has probably killed animals with it before. Also, some of the victims put up a fight (ie defensive wounds found), so it was not clean, but Xana was overpowered, all signs point to a description exactly like the FBI stated: 21–26-year-old, athletic man.
i agree it was probably a male but when your drunk and sleeping you're such at a disadvantage, some defensive wounds would be expected

Daps
Guys,

What if the police already knows who did it?

At the recent press conference:

The LE said that they " don't want to put our investigation in jeopardy", I feel like if the investigation was on a dead end, they would have information regarding rewards. Time will tell though.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
sounds to me an ex-bf would be most plausible. if the girl had a creep following her then friends would probably have a name.

Also... defense wounds would mean she may have dna under her nails.
The only thing about the ex-bf is why kill the three others? I mean if you want to hurt an ex, waiting until they are alone vs in a house with six people seems odd.

I‘m assuming they could have just killed the gf and her roomie then bounced, but stopping to go into another room doesn’t sound like an ex.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing about the ex-bf is why kill the three others? I mean if you want to hurt an ex, waiting until they are alone vs in a house with six people seems odd.

I‘m assuming they could have just killed the gf and her roomie then bounced, but stopping to go into another room doesn’t sound like an ex.
probably the first kills was a thrill and he wanted more?