4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
They plotted to get FDR too

The shyt you find out about the fed will blow your mind:wow:

Makes you realize who truly owns and runs America...and the world :mjpls:
At one point, FDR was on the chopping block. The private bankers coalesced and tried to use a general, who at the time was the most accomplished military leader, to lead a coup de tat against the fdr govt and install a new govt led by veterans. He ended up snitching and went to the house of representatives to tell them of their plans. They basically told him to stfu. When fdr found out he wanted the conspirators to be held accountable but the bankers said they would crash the economy if he dares says shyt and that was that :wow:

Business Plot - Wikipedia.

Only one motherfukker that stood up and temporarily beat them was Andrew Jackson...who for the first and only time paid down the entire US debt that they owed the fed and discontinued the second national bank of the US and gave more authority to state banks. This was in 1835. The private bankers responded by destroying the US economy during the panic of 1837 and forced the US to start borrowing again :wow:

JFK executive order 11110, trying to reign in the power of the fed and use silver certificates instead of fed reserve notes and ending up dead with his brains in his wife's lap 6 months later. :wow:

Constant wars to get countries to keep borrowing, thus being in ever ending perpetual debt to the private banks

"He who controls the money supply of a nation controls the nation" -James Garfield

Welcome to the conspiracy rabbit hole

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
iu

On the back of the dollar the plan and the message:ahh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
So America is the Lannisters & Federal Reserves are the Iron Bank:ohhh:

Daps
You should cop the books, "The Creature From Jeckyll Island" and "Secrets of the Federal Reserve: The London Connection" ....

We could also discuss historical banking families like the Medicis, Fuggers, Rothshields, Warburgs, Rockefellers, Morgans, Mellons, et al ....
This all depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go :sas2: ....

Oh, some of those aforementioned banking families, you may find upon researching that their banks are some of the member banks of the Federal Reserve system .... :sas1:

Now, if you want to do something counter to what is currently in place, read "Becoming Your Own Banker" by R. Nelson Nash.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I don't believe in too many conspiracies, and I only some what believe the loose connections associated with this. But this is why I always laugh when people talk about the Illuminati and the NWO...like we've been living that shyt, there's nothing to overthrow or enslave anymore. It's been here 80 to 100 years already.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
It's a easier pill to swallow imo

I don't believe in too many conspiracies, and I only some what believe the loose connections associated with this. But this is why I always laugh when people talk about the Illuminati and the NWO...like we've been living that shyt, there's nothing to overthrow or enslave anymore. It's been here 80 to 100 years already.