4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
how do I get a share:feedme:
GettyImages-1202825226.jpg

:dame:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Federal Reserve is ran by Jews too:hubie::mjpls:

Ron Paul has always opposed the Fed. Bernie Sanders, I'm not sure. But yeah op, I knew about the Federal Reserve years ago. People think it's part of U.S. but it's not.

@Booksnrain

Also if you want to read more into, there's a conspiracy that the U.S. have been overthrowing countries in order to put them beneath the Fed. Not sure how true it is, but it's plausible. I think Iran was one of those countries, they were prosperous back in the 70s, but U.S. fukked down shyt up

Book: “Confessions of an economic hitman”

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
ur late but bruhs on this site dont care,to them this is all hotep

money in theory is worthless but:yeshrug: these folks print money outta thin air it is in essence worthless, not backed by anything

study the 08 collapse, there is a reason why bankers get protected above everyone

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:

I DON'T KNOW WHO OR WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT. *BACKS OUTTA THREAD REAL SLOW*

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
People don't care because wtf else are they supposed to do with this information is my question

like this is a world built on commerce

communism tried, and unfortunately, it crashed and burned

so this is what we left with.

ur late but bruhs on this site dont care,to them this is all hotep

money in theory is worthless but:yeshrug: these folks print money outta thin air it is in essence worthless, not backed by anything

study the 08 collapse, there is a reason why bankers get protected above everyone