4 Presidents-WTF?!! Why Ya’ll Ain’t Tell Me?!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
People don't care because wtf else are they supposed to do with this information is my question

like this is a world built on commerce

communism tried, and unfortunately, it crashed and burned

so this is what we left with.

communism is making a come back what u think the great reset agenda 21 are about.:sas2:

i feel u though, the everyday person aint got time to worry about wether money is real or not....but i also find it funny that people will literally kill for something that has no real value.

gold, silver, property all have real value. we need money true but killing ur self or others:huhldup: just to get it seems :ld: when u know that it literally comes from thin air

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:

How China went from communist to capitalist

breh. nah.

and minerals like gold and silver are a waste of time compared to property.
communism is making a come back what u think the great reset agenda 21 are about.:sas2:

i feel u though, the everyday person aint got time to worry about wether money is real or not....but i also find it funny that people will literally kill for something that has no real value.

gold, silver, property all have real value. we need money true but killing ur self or others:huhldup: just to get it seems :ld: when u know that it literally comes from thin air

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
The federal reserve (private) bank.

Was created by the sinking of the titanic ..owned by JP. Morgan .. ALL who opposed the creation of the federal reserve were on that boat..

Look that shyt up..

Also

-General smedley ..

Federal Reserve act of 1913..

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:mjlol:

How China went from communist to capitalist

breh. nah.

and minerals like gold and silver are a waste of time compared to property.

Great Reset is corporate communism, and it’s coming to America

Google suistainable development and read it, universal income

this is from the book called the great reset by klauss schawb chairman of the world economic forum

First and foremost, the post-pandemic era will usher in a period of massive wealth redistribution, from the rich to the poor and from capital to labour. Second, COVID-19 is likely to sound the death knell of neoliberalism, a corpus of ideas and policies that can loosely be defined as favouring competition over solidarity, creative destruction over government intervention and economic growth over social welfare

am not going back and forth with coli nikkas,am not reading conspiracy books am reading from the head of the world economic forum tell u what the agenda is post covid.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I recently watched a documentary with a friend of mine. It’s on Amazon Prime and it’s called “4 Presidents.”

So this documentary tells the story of how there is one MAJOR connection between the assassinations of Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley and Kennedy.

So here’s the shyt I learned that had me going :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::what::what::what::what:
1.) The U.S. Treasury is completely different from the Federal Reserve.
I’m sure I learned this shyt in middle school social studies class but
tenor.gif

Ain’t nobody paying attention to that shyt day to day and why is it even important?!:yeshrug:

2.) Well it’s important because the rich asses that own the Federal Reserve are private bankers who don’t work for the government.
images

These evil geniuses literally print money and give it to the U.S. and we gotta pay it back...with BIG ASS INTEREST.

Sounds fukked up, right?!!:hhh:Well has anybody ever tried to DO something about it?
YEP....and all of em got taken the hell out.

Fukking crazy! Every American president who went up against the Federal Reserve got shot.:deadmanny:

Who the FUKK ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!:mindblown:
Damn, I thought you were supposed to be smart. Surprised you believe this :flabbynsick: conspiracy bullshyt. The Federal Reserve is just a central banking system. Every industrialized nation has one. They’re necessary to br a lender of last resorts and alleviate banking panics during crises. Sounds like that documentary is recycled bullshyt conspiracies. Lincoln and Kennedy being assassinated for taking on the Fed is nonsense. So is all that shyt about the Rothschilds. I didn’t even know people still believed this shyt in 2020.

Last edited:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
shyt is sickening how the Fed is run they really be jacking that they can print “infinite” money on sum :myman: shyt but if it’s limitless it ain’t money smh

fukk Jerome Powell btw