4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The only thing about the ex-bf is why kill the three others? I mean if you want to hurt an ex, waiting until they are alone vs in a house with six people seems odd.

I‘m assuming they could have just killed the gf and her roomie then bounced, but stopping to go into another room doesn’t sound like an ex.

Probably killing room by room until he found is real target

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Keep in mind that “targeted” doesn’t mean the killer knew the victims.

This is one of those small towns where people don’t lock their doors.

I think a stranger is a high possibility because of the survivors. If it was someone who’s been there they would know about the downstairs area.

Either a stranger, someone connected or someone connected to someone who is connected is what I’m thinking.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
If it’s an ex, he would know which room.

Plus, again. Just wait until she’s alone in the house. 3 am is a heck of a time to wait to stab someone.

What if he never been in her room. Or he was just a stalker with a fatal attraction . And this person obviously is a lunatic. So 3am is whatever. I think its very plausible they went room to room looking for a certain target. Just saying...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Police not releasing if the killer checked the first floir..

Is that to spare the survivors trauma or :patrice:

I still think the roommates involved and cops don't wanna scare them so they slip up eventually.

Pretty sure they're being watched and recorded so I doubt they'll get anything right now..but weeks..months later ..perhaps.

Also I had a roommate who had a girl sleepover and this motherfu key would leave the backdoor unlock so his girl could slide through at night.

I locked that bytch out soo many times...

dikkhead refused to get her a key copy.

White people and not locking doors is how the Nightstalker got all those old ladies and shyt down in LA and the suburbs.
Lock your doors and get a high pitched noise for an alarm. That is deterring most criminals right there...

Here In Seattle some cac got into an unlocked sorority house and fondled a girl when she slept...she woke up and he put a gun to her head...groped her then left.

You see him on camera prowling without his shirt ..LOCK YOUR DOORS

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I sleep good at night
121395001.jpg

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
What if he never been in her room. Or he was just a stalker with a fatal attraction . And this person obviously is a lunatic. So 3am is whatever. I think its very plausible they went room to room looking for a certain target. Just saying...
Stalkers usually know more about their victims that’s why they are stalkers vs “stranger danger”

3 am is a weird time for a crime. Businesses are closed. Most people are at home. You usually want to break into a place when people aren’t there so most robberies happen at day time.

Plus again. A knife is a harder/personal way to kill three people you don’t care about.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Drugs is absolutely the most ludicrous explanation. It will not involve the sale of drugs or drug debts. No one works like that. These aren't meth addicts, these aren't skid row fentanyl smokers who may be beaten or killed over a $100 dollars. These kids aren't running a stash house for Los Chapitos in Downey or some shyt.

This is a personally motivated crime, by an organized offender from what I can seem, however there could be contradictory evidence, but it will not be drugs. Everyone always thinks drugs and gangsters, and that's just not how it goes in those circles. These aren't those people.

The killer is 100% not a woman. It almost never is, women commit these kinds of acts almost never.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As for time, alcohol, bars care closing, suspect may have been drunk enough to act on his plan, or when they victims would be at their most vulnerable. There also is a possibility that there was a confrontation with a 5th person who was invited over, for drinks, for sex, for both. Roommates never woke up. Killer loses it, and stabs someone, and kills the rest who are sleeping to protect himself.

There's like three different types of homicides

Criminal enterprise homicides (throw robbery in this category)

Personal cause homicide (,romance, anger, and so on)

Sexually motivated homicide

add group cause homicide

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

Former FBI profiler thinks University of Idaho killer is a ‘young man’ students ‘knew’​

By Ben Kesslen

November 24, 2022 | 8:00am

poster.jpg

The murderer who ruthlessly slaughtered four University of Idaho students is likely a “younger” man and a first-time killer, famed former FBI profiler Jim Clemente said

Jim Clemente, a former FBI profiler and behavioral analysis expert hypothesized to Fox News Digital: 'This is probably more of a compulsive kind of person, that would put him at a younger age and maybe in the age group or just above the victims.
Adding to his theory, Clemente said: 'He killed four different people this way. He didn't just sort of blanch and run after the first one.'

Clemente also said he believed the killer's 'decision to commit such a brazen crime' meant that he likely had a relationship with one or more of the victims.

Clemente, a criminal behavioral expert and former New York State prosecutor, believes the person who killed Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Ethan Chapin, 20, Xana Kernodle, 20, and Madison Mogen, 21 on Nov. 13 likely knew at least one of the victims.

“This is an extremely risky crime for the offender — unless he knows one or more of the victims, or he’s been stalking one of them,” he told The Post on Wednesday.

64853265-11461687-Jim_Clemente_an_ex_FBI_agent_said_he_believed_the_murderer_eithe-a-14_1669213883241.jpg
Jim Clemente, an ex-FBI agent, said he believed the murderer either knew one or more of the residents, or was stalking them

“Going into an occupied dwelling with six young adults, any of whom could have a knife or a gun or a cell phone to call the police is extremely risky unless you know the circumstances inside.”

The former FBI profiler feels certain the killer is a man and pointed out they must be comfortable with blood to be able to fatally stab four people in quick succession, and might be a hunter or work as a butcher.

“He doesn’t mind the wet work of getting his hands dirty, and his profession will probably say the same thing,” he said.

Blood oozes out of the side of an off-campus home where four University of Idaho students were stabbed to death
Blood oozes out of the side of an off-campus home where four University of Idaho students were stabbed to death.
James Keivom
Clemente said he believes it was a targeted attack, but the killer “may not have known which room exactly the person was going to be in.”

“They may have stopped at four victims because they got to their intended victim,” he said, noting it likely was not a “random attack.”

Police apparently described the knife-wielding killer as “sloppy,” and said the aftermath of the murder was the most gruesome scene they had witnessed.

Jim Clemente.
Jim Clemente believes the killer is likely a “younger” man and a first-time killer.
CBS via Getty Images
“I don’t think he’s the experienced killer. I don’t think this guy’s done this before,” Clemente said, adding the stabber may have been motivated by “revenge or rejection or some kind of insult.”

Pete Yachmetz, a security consultant and former FBI agent, agrees with Clemente

64856421-11460801-image-a-25_1669201674722.jpg
Tributes lay at the entrance to the University of Idaho where the four victims studied

“I feel the subject maybe a young unsophisticated person because the crime scene was apparently massive,” he told The Post. “Going into an occupied home where there were six people in different rooms in the middle of the night is pretty dangerous.”

Police in Moscow, Idaho have yet to name a suspect and have provided conflicting stories about what happened before the murder. They have also been unable to confirm reports Goncalves being stalked.

Idaho State Police Colonel Kendrick Wills during a news conference on Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2022 in Moscow, Idaho.
James Keivom
“Investigators have looked extensively into information they received about Kaylee Goncalves having a stalker,” The Moscow PD said in an update on the investigation on Tuesday night. “They have pursued hundreds of pieces of information related to this topic and have not been able to verify or identify a stalker.”

Clemente thinks authorities have a lot working against them because in addition to the offender likely fleeing town after the killing — and getting a nine hour head start before the alarm was raised — students also followed suit, out of fear or for Thanksgiving break.

Here’s the latest coverage on the brutal killings of four college friends:
Univ. of Idaho killer was ‘sloppy,’ left ‘mess’ of evidence, victim’s family says
Parents of slain Idaho student defend her ex-boyfriend as cops clear ride-share driver
After 600 tips and 90 interviews, cops urge patience in search of U of Idaho slay suspect

View Gallery
“That’s a big problem,” he said, because potential suspects and witnesses are now gone.

Still, locals should be on the lookout for people who stopped coming to work following the murders or changed their behavior drastically, he said.

“Somebody in this community knows him,” he insisted.

The former FBI profiler feels certain the killer is a man and pointed out they must be comfortable with blood to be able to fatally stab four people in quick succession, and might be a hunter or work as a butcher.

“He doesn’t mind the wet work of getting his hands dirty, and his profession will probably say the same thing,” he said.

Blood oozes out of the side of an off-campus home where four University of Idaho students were stabbed to death
Blood oozes out of the side of an off-campus home where four University of Idaho students were stabbed to death.
James Keivom
Clemente said he believes it was a targeted attack, but the killer “may not have known which room exactly the person was going to be in.”

“They may have stopped at four victims because they got to their intended victim,” he said, noting it likely was not a “random attack.”

and former FBI agent, agrees with Clemente.

“I feel the subject maybe a young unsophisticated person because the crime scene was apparently massive,” he told The Post. “Going into an occupied home where there were six people in different rooms in the middle of the night is pretty dangerous.”

Clemente thinks authorities have a lot working against them because in addition to the offender likely fleeing town after the killing — and getting a nine hour head start before the alarm was raised — students also followed suit, out of fear or for Thanksgiving break.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Drugs is absolutely the most ludicrous explanation. It will not involve the sale of drugs or drug debts. No one works like that. These aren't meth addicts, these aren't skid row fentanyl smokers who may be beaten or killed over a $100 dollars. These kids aren't running a stash house for Los Chapitos in Downey or some shyt.

This is a personally motivated crime, by an organized offender from what I can seem, however there could be contradictory evidence, but it will not be drugs. Everyone always thinks drugs and gangsters, and that's just not how it goes in those circles. These aren't those people.

The killer is 100% not a woman. It almost never is, women commit these kinds of acts almost never.

Opioids are all over the Midwest. If this was a party house every weekend. Drugs were most likely there. That’s not saying all of or any of the roommates were some kind of addicts.

This is Idaho. Not New York. we aren’t talking about some sketchy looking dude sitting on a corner.

this dude was a major dealer for Hollywood celebs

It could just be they told some dude to stop dealing at their party and he came back.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Opioids are all over the Midwest. If this was a party house every weekend. Drugs were most likely there. That’s not saying all of or any of the roommates were some kind of addicts.

This is Idaho. Not New York. we aren’t talking about some sketchy looking dude sitting on a corner.

this dude was a major dealer for Hollywood celebs

It could just be they told some dude to stop dealing at their party and he came back.

It's just behavior that is not probable at all. Not trying to shout anyone down, or be belligerent, I just like the analysis, like the mystery. Like you can offer that theory up, but it's based 100% on speculation, (most of all our comments are, but some are based on available evidence)

There is NOTHING linking the suspects to drug use, much less any kind of even low level trafficking.There is nothing in their background that makes them high risk victims. Drug killings themselves between civilians and drug dealers are extremely rare. I would go as far as to say it has never happened in the entire state of Idaho in the last 25 years. That's totally me speculating, but I will try and check.

I know of a case in San Diego area, where two men were found in a stash house in San Jacinto, (small town outside Riverside) with their throats cut, however, a federal task force had wiretaps on the suspects and the men killed were running a stash house for a Tijuana based trafficking group. A US based member of the conspiracy suspected they had stolen narcotics and tortured and murdered them. All involved were Mexican and easily linked to high level drug trafficking.

here it is: Man admits slashing thoats for drug ring