4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Anything is possible but I don’t buy the drug dealer theory.

It’s such a small town (25,000) where everybody mostly know everybody. Add in its a college town and there is no shortage of potential buyers.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's just behavior that is not probable at all. Not trying to shout anyone down, or be belligerent, I just like the analysis, like the mystery. Like you can offer that theory up, but it's based 100% on speculation, (most of all our comments are, but some are based on available evidence)

There is NOTHING linking the suspects to drug use, much less any kind of even low level trafficking.There is nothing in their background that makes them high risk victims. Drug killings themselves between civilians and drug dealers are extremely rare. I would go as far as to say it has never happened in the entire state of Idaho in the last 25 years. That's totally me speculating, but I will try and check.

I know of a case in San Diego area, where two men were found in a stash house in Hemet, (small town outside Riverside) with their throats cut, however, a federal task force had wiretaps on the suspects and the men killed were running a stash house for a Tijuana based trafficking group. A US based member of the conspiracy suspected they had stolen narcotics and tortured and murdered them. All involved were Mexican and easily linked to high level drug trafficking.
I understand it’s all speculation

The main thing that makes me think it’s drugs involved is the fact the roommates didn’t call an ambulance or police when they found an unconscious body.

People call 911 because they didn’t get enough French fries at Burger King but 911 isn’t your first call for a unconscious body?

You know when you call a friend? When you think someone OD’d and don’t want them to get in trouble.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I understand it’s all speculation

The main thing that makes me think it’s drugs involved is the fact the roommates didn’t call an ambulance or police when they found an unconscious body.

People call 911 because they didn’t get enough French fries at Burger King but 911 isn’t your first call for a unconscious body?

You know when you call a friend? When you think someone OD’d and don’t want them to get in trouble.

The 911call is an interesting point. I am thinking they called 911 when they found the bodies, and the reporting is wrong. The roommates didn't wake up until noon. Hungover. Or, realized that something was wrong upon entering the kitchen, signs of a struggle, mess, blood, and then the roommates aren't answering? Or could one body have been strangled, and the rest stabbed ? We really know very little about the crime scene, and autopsy. if there were blows to the head, if there were multiple stab wounds to one victim, and not others.

The guy at the food truck was cleared, everything looks weirder when A) viewed on camera and B) threw the lens of a brutal murder. That's just some Tik Tok detective knee jerk analysis from people.

Just some guy who was probably just checking out the girl, I do it all the time. Most of our normal behavior would appear on camera to be strange.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The 911call is an interesting point. I am thinking they called 911 when they found the bodies, and the reporting is wrong. The roommates didn't wake up until noon. Hungover. Or, realized that something was wrong upon entering the kitchen, signs of a struggle, mess, blood, and then the roommates aren't answering? Or could one body have been strangled, and the rest stabbed ? We really know very little about the crime scene, and autopsy. if there were blows to the head, if there were multiple stab wounds to one victim, and not others.

The guy at the food truck was cleared, everything looks weirder when A) viewed on camera and B) threw the lens of a brutal murder. That's just some Tik Tok detective knee jerk analysis from people.

Just some guy who was probably just checking out the girl, I do it all the time. Most of our normal behavior would appear on camera to be strange.
Yeah the state of blood loss is a question.

But even if they just thought they were unconscious. Call the police to try and save the person first? It has been stated as fact the survivors called over other friends then called the police.

Not telling an authority/parent immediately is one of those childhood reflexes when you think you are going to get in trouble. If you know you did nothing wrong the it’s, “ MOM!!!”

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Didn't they say the other roommates had the doors locked? maybe he ran out of time and fled after he tried they doors
I haven’t seen anything about the doors inside.

Just that the house had a coded entry which is why people speculated it’s someone who they know and either knows how to get in or knows the code.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There's an explanation, but I don't have one. Multiple stab wounds would be gruesome, there's no way someone could see that and not know there was violence and 911 needed to be involved. Even one stab wound, there would be visible amount of blood.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Could one or two of the victims, in the same room, be wrapped or covered by a (dark) blanket? and thats why they looked non responsive at first, and not dead/murdered/bleeding.
6 bedrooms across 3 floors
one of survivors heard something and went to sleep in the other roommates room

5 bedrooms across three floors

guy and girl were together

4 bedrooms across three floors occupied

so that means the unconscious body could only have been one of the two dead girls upstairs

so why didn’t the survivors go to the other roommates before bringing in a friend and then calling the police?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Could one or two of the victims, in the same room, be wrapped or covered by a (dark) blanket? and thats why they looked non responsive at first, and not dead/murdered/bleeding.

Do you think there were multiple killers?

The police said they won't rule that out but it hasn't been stated definitively. For me, I understand that everyone was either sleeping or in a near-sleep state, but it's hard to believe that one person can kill 4 people by knife like this. Literally everybody slept thru the killings? Meaning, the following three slept thru the first stabbing, the following two slept thru the second, the last one slept thry the third, and the two roommates slept thru FOUR stabbings?

They've said two were killed on the second floor, two on the third floor. The police haven't released where in the home the surviving roommates were located, though I've seen competing speculation online. So at minimum, we know the killer was physically present on three levels if the home---->and we believe he did this with precision in short time by himself, silent enough to not awake anyone?

It's really hard for me to believe one guy did this. I do not think it's impossible, to be clear. But one killer would defy all probability in this scenario...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think the opposite, one killer is probably the most realistic scenario. You just have to look at what KIND of murder this was. There's no robbery, no money, no drugs. Personal motive. Think of like an OJ, rolling up to Nicole Brown's house, just livid with rage and probably high. It's not an easy "hey man come with me to my old girlfriends house, at 3:00 AM, I'm going to teach her a lesson"

it just doesn't sound like there was much of a struggle, or ordeal. Like hours of torture or abuse. What I think is possible is a kind of scenario, where something gets out of hand, between TWO people, and goes too far, and the killer commits the crime FIRST to shut up the victim, (realizing the consequences for lets say punching one of the women in anger) and the others as witnesses, or because the other would know, for instance who one of the girls would call to hook up with at 3:00 AM. Or who would show up without calling. But, then we don't know what's come up on the phones.

In sexually motivated crimes, there is usually mutiliation to the breasts, vaginal areas.

If you had rape/torture, there have been instances where two men, who usually meet in prison, participate in these kinds of sexually motivated killings for pleasure. If you had robbery, maybe, like if it was some trap shyt, and two guys go in to steal some work, and end up killing 3 people in the home.

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
I think it was probably a student or townie that was romantically interested/involved with one of the girls. Only a man would have the strength to overpower and butcher four people and get away that quickly. Them living in a party house with tons of people coming in and out and makes this more plausible. The fact that none of them woke up the house with screaming makes me think that they recognized their attacker before getting killed.

Given that these are young, attractive girls I wouldn’t be surprised if they had least one stalker or disgruntled lover between the 3 of them.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Do you think there were multiple killers?

The police said they won't rule that out but it hasn't been stated definitively. For me, I understand that everyone was either sleeping or in a near-sleep state, but it's hard to believe that one person can kill 4 people by knife like this. Literally everybody slept thru the killings? Meaning, the following three slept thru the first stabbing, the following two slept thru the second, the last one slept thry the third, and the two roommates slept thru FOUR stabbings?

They've said two were killed on the second floor, two on the third floor. The police haven't released where in the home the surviving roommates were located, though I've seen competing speculation online. So at minimum, we know the killer was physically present on three levels if the home---->and we believe he did this with precision in short time by himself, silent enough to not awake anyone?

It's really hard for me to believe one guy did this. I do not think it's impossible, to be clear. But one killer would defy all probability in this scenario...
The survivors were on the basement floor. One of them did wake up and went to the other basement roommate to sleep.

She called out and didn’t hear back.

So that could have spooked the killer or he never went after them in the first place. But I remember seeing at least four cars outside so they had to know they were there.

The last two girls to come home came home in a uber so they might not have a car.