45% Of Women Are Expected To Be Single And Childless By 2030

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Again, keep talking dumb.

Listen to what you are saying.

Someone with a $50k income can't 'settle' for a Honda Accord. That's where they belong.

A 6/10 woman making $45k can't 'settle' for a mam making $55k. That's a man above her level.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Someone with a $50k income can't 'settle' for a Honda Accord. That's where they belong.

A 6/10 woman making $45k can't 'settle' for a mam making $55k. That's a man above her level.
No, listen to what you're saying.

Not only is there no lifestyle difference between 45 and 55K to even make Man X desirable, you are bringing annual salaries and marriage into a discussion about sexual market value which is an immediate or near-immediate phenomenon.

Why? Because you need to deviate so far from the original concept in your need to be right.

You said something that isn't true. You are wrong.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Pet stocks
pet restaurants
ai tech that allows them to have a pet without responsibility
6gvV.gif

Veteran
Daps
No, listen to what you're saying.

Not only is there no lifestyle difference between 45 and 55K to even make Man X desirable, you are bringing annual salaries and marriage into a discussion about sexual market value which is an immediate or near-immediate phenomenon.

Why? Because you need to deviate so far from the original concept in your need to be right.

You said something that isn't true. You are wrong.

A 6/10 woman can't 'settle' for a 6/10 man. They're on the same level in the sexual market. Are you saying she deserves Lebron James?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A 6/10 woman can't 'settle' for a 6/10 man. They're on the same level in the sexual market. Are you saying she deserves Lebron James?
Abandoning the argument you've been using, and still wrong.

Keep talking dumb and using a hyperbolic example to attempt to be right.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol thing is if she’s 6/10 making $135k, people will still say the 6/10 $55k dude is above her level too.

Veteran
Daps
Abandoning the argument you've been using, and still wrong.

Keep talking dumb and using a hyperbolic example to attempt to be right.

How am I wrong? Why would men at higher levels want a 6/10 woman? They wouldn't even take her serious.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

How do we get rich off this? :jbhmm:
Sell apparel

Become a photographer and get one of those studios thats set up for IG hoes to pretend they're doing important shyt

influencers-studio-fake-planes-private-flights-1-5f7184288be49__700.jpg

Relationship panderer/grifter

Make a purse line and pay an Italian cac to lie & say he created it.

Market services to instagram entrepreneurs

Sell followers

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How am I wrong? Why would men at higher levels want a 6/10 woman? They wouldn't even take her serious.

@Shadow King

You keep saying most men aren't getting laid or don't have a woman.

I'm 32 years old and see men in relationships everywhere I go. If most men aren't getting laid, why am I seeing the opposite during day to day things?
Why are you talking about women being taken serious or relationships?

Did I not tell you men are being settled for?

I truly think you are unable to piece together sentences that do not say the same thing in order to grasp a larger concept.

I keep telling y'all I don't give a fukk about the niqqa you see 5 tables away at Applebee's because you don't know what he dealt with to get her and deals with to keep her.

Hypergamy is a social and scientific fact.

Average men do not hold this "ton of sexual market value" you proclaimed. I do not get tired and don't give a fukk about derailing a thread.

Do you wish to keep this up till 2030 when this thread title comes (partially) true?