45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way they found out about Papadopoulos, surveilled him, nabbed him, flipped him, and charged him is amazing.

giphy.gif
Mueller really with the shyts. He’s handwriting on top of federal documents to make exceptions just for the special counsel. Trump is so done. By the time muellers done half his family will be indicted. We witnessingon of the greatest moments of us history. :wow: Mueller is going to go down as a gawd. Probably could win a presidency if he really tried. God bless that man :ohlawd:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
House of Cards ain't got nothing on what's going on in real life. Not gonna mean shyt in the end unless Pence was also involved in the collusion.
These new court documents say Manafort had 3 passports, an alias, and offices in Ukraine AND Moscow :wow:

Russian Oligarchs funneling him millions...so he and Gates are flight risks.

The Manafort/Gates indictments didn't really reveal much on the Russian connections yet, but these new documents touch on the Russian offices & money. :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

3 passports :damn:
I thought I was flexing with my 56 extra pages having :picard:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
In Wealthy Enclaves He Frequents, Manafort’s Spending Fails to Impress

May give some credence that some of these items and invoices were "adjusted" to help him launder some of the over seas money.

I am eyeing getting a Dolce & Gabbana suit, (like 2500) at some point, (which would be my only suit) and these guys are talking about suits that are 7,000, 8,000, and 1,000 ties....it's insane. A good rule to avoid insanity is remembering there is another level to everything.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What's not surprising, and at the same time distressing and showcase of what the issues in the country are is the lack of awareness, esp. from people in my age range, which is 32. I have friends who are mostly more affluent, (from birth) and about 10-20 years older who are following this, and read the post, NYT, etc, but my own age group and social circle? No one, with one or two exceptions. Most hardly worth mentioning, their shallow grasp of the subject. In the last say 5 days, no one my age, or slightly younger, to about 28 has any real idea, much less understanding about what is going on. Too much social media, personal life, myopia to understand an essentially pivotal and monumental time in history, one way or another.

People get a little bit of money and are satisfied. As long as they can go to their little make believe 4-star restaurants, lounges and gourmet coffee shops and come home and watch Netflix or go on a little week vacation to Miami they are set... they live in their own social bubble. Literally all they care about is posting pics on IG, complaining about their work, kids, close ones and then chillin on the weekends at their aforementioned hang outs and pretending they are wealthy for the gram. This is the way the government wants it. People go to higher learning to become slaves while the top 1% make billions.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
CLEAN HOUSE!!!

I TOLD YALL...ITS NOT JUST REPUBLICANS.

SOME OF YOUR FAVORITES ABOUT TO GET HIT!

Some of these guys were CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

We already know how Russia boosted Bernie via propaganda efforts that even he acknowledged were taking place during the campaign but did not speak about.

Bernie Sanders says Russia was obviously trying to divide the Democratic party

:banderas:

DNfyZUMWAAE_Z_M.jpg

:mjgrin:

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy!

I have been telling people this for months. It's actually plain as day. fukk Bernie Sanders. Bu bu bu free college! Please!

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These new court documents say Manafort had 3 passports, an alias, and offices in Ukraine AND Moscow :wow:

Russian Oligarchs funneling him millions...so he and Gates are flight risks.

The Manafort/Gates indictments didn't really reveal much on the Russian connections yet, but these new documents touch on the Russian offices & money. :mjgrin:

giphy.gif

:ohhh: Yo I know that spanish looking girl with the pony tail on that drip drip video ! Chick I know from Chicago called rimanelli:mjlol:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I can't get over how dudes name is Papadopolous.

Such a fitting name, already sounds like a character in whatever movie is gonna recount this fukkery.

Hell that could be the title for the movie.

Papadopolous.....
:mjlol:

Man the minute I heard his name I spit out my drink. I was like come on, it right out of a movie script. Papadapolous.....Manafort.....Page...."The Professor"....Damn they all sound like Bond Villains, LOL. I've been laughing because the Media is going all in on the Papadapalous news. Clearly it was THE ETHER of the 3 Indictments since he flipped and already pled guilty too. But it's been funny seeing people fumble his name and can't pronounce it because it's so many syllables. Definitely would be dope for a rap bar or line because you could rhyme it with a so many things. But yeah, this is definitely some movie sh!t. Trump Bio-pic would be a success at the box office because the downfall is going to be Epic. This is why I posted this poster pages back:

From_Russia_with_Love_%E2%80%93_UK_cinema_poster.jpg

He was just a Coffee Boy but took down an Empire

6971e8b64abe52ed352710e80d1dd0d6--mark-ruffalo-celebrity-photography.jpg

Mark Ruffalo is

PAPADOPOULOS

In Theaters 2020

:pachaha:

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Republicans will not impeach Trump. Don't wait on it. Those charges on Manafort should have been enough. They will drag and drag, then try to protect Trump. Can't wait until Lindsey Graham and Mitch get that wakeup call. I want Trump to go but those fukkboys Ryan, Mitch and Lindsey need to be exposed. They all dirty millions.

Watch how these guys act when there are open hearings. This fukktard Lindsey talking about other countries when Sillicon Valley was there to talk about Russia.

Now, back to the current events. GP is pivotal now. Trust me he didn't go home lol. He's gonna be the piece that got Assange fukked all kinda ways. You guys keep talking about Trump. What about our racist boy Sessions ? The audacity of that muthafukka to tell prosecutors to give the max for drug offenses. Now, we're about to see how he reacts when he gets the max for treason. ALso, if he's meeting with Trump to discuss Mueller firing, ooooooohhh BABY!!! Lorrrdy!!!

Real talk, GP has been Comey and Obama errand boy for the longest. That arrest must have been fake. If he has all the tapes, :mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Now, we're in dangerous times. We're gonna get to see a defensive and paranoid Trump that's gonna be lacking sleep, judgement, intelligence, and self control. Those are dangerous times