45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
We be gotten to the point where Trump can pretty much do whatever he wants. Admit obstruction, lie about everything, commit treason etc.

Not sure what will happen if anything anymore.
Only realistic option is to win elections, most importantly obviously is 2020.

Best case scenario is that Democrats not only win 2018 but overperform like they did in Virginia. It has to be clear and no ambiguity that trump is being rejected. So a bloodbath needed.

And even then, you have to rely on Democrats to proceed on impeachment which has a whole bunch of variables to even be considered a certainty. Republicans, if they still got gas in their tank and why a bloodbath in 2018 beyond expectations is needed, will make it seem like the apocalypse for Democrats to even broach the subject.

In the end, say all the above fails, the only sure way he is gone and out and not only trump but showing that “trumpism" is repudiated is not just a loss in 2020, but an outright rejection. That means running a damn good campaign in 2020 and a good top of the ticket candidate. Because all the polls about him losing supporters and stuff is not as telling this far out. When election season rolls around, partisanship shoots up and people start going back to their corners.

I'm personally not pinning my hopes on impeachment or resigning as much as hoping dude loses the next election and that requires an A game from the democrats. We'll see what happens.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
but her emails.....amirite? @MegaTronBomb! @David_TheMan

Why are you mentioning me in this?

is it cause i pointed out the obvious that Hilary literally showed you her plan to win black votes was literally " Do a current dance, put some hot sauce in your purse, take pictures with Beyonce...and not be a Republican.

if you felt that your vote was the truly the right one, thats one thing... but you really can't deny that her gameplan was literally nothing more than to slum for black votes.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do members of #trumpset even rationalize the Russian sanctions thing?

He's literally a Russian asset I can't even believe this shyt. The Kremlin actually has an asset as the president of the united states. The writers of the Americans couldn't have penned some shyt like this.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Yeah, this fukker going to get away with everything. I firmly believe this now.

That's why I've been reluctant to get excited. Yea we know Trump is dirty, but ultimately you have to prove it and you can't prove it if key members are discredited, fired or both. This is a dark day for the investigation

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm legit worried about what's going to happen

I see we're entering that crazy/scary/dangerous territory of this investigation :whoo:
Assasinations are gonna start being carried out soon. That’s what’s I expect is next. Which side carries out the first hit between Russia/the regime and the IC is still something I’m not sure of though.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
JFK caught a few hot ones over executive order 11110

In hindsight that’s nothing

You got 45 who’s literally a Russian asset.. that should get him a guaranteed dirt nap
That’s why as concerned as I am, I expect the feds to win in the end. Trump wouldn’t be the first president to get clipped by them if it comes to that, and he will never leave office peacefully. Feds are gonna start storming party members homes in the middle of the night with swat teams and rifles drawn as people get dragged into blacked out suv’s. The IC might be rotten and guilty of all kinds of shyt that’s as foul as can be, but they aren’t traitors to the country, so that makes them and trump/the gop direct enemies. There’s no peaceful way this conflict ends.