45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are republicans who are supposedly so pro America ok with this love affair of Russia ?

brehs the dirty open (if you really look) secret is that this is really about white nationalism. they're ok collaborating with the russians because to them at least russians are white, whereas they think the Dem party is for everyone that isn't white.

race over country.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This breh 4d is likely busting a continuous nut over this shyt.

:dame:
Get out of my way :shaq:

skeet-gif.9594

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
brehs the dirty open (if you really look) secret is that this is really about white nationalism. they're ok collaborating with the russians because to them at least russians are white, whereas they think the Dem party is for everyone that isn't white.

race over country.
They’ve been this way for the last 60 years. Anyone with a working brain can see this. shyt man, trump has had a segregationist who is a klan sympathizer as his AG and at least 3 nazis in his cabinet as well.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I am certain a good amount of y’all feel how I feel, and would like to see happen things that I cannot type on public websites. I have to say, yes, I want that to happen, and I want it to happen from the very top, to the poor, opioid addicted, racist ones. I don’t care if it’s a slow burn anymore, or if it happens in a New York minute, just get it over with.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I am certain a good amount of y’all feel how I feel, and would like to see happen things that I cannot type on public websites. I have to say, yes, I want that to happen, and I want it to happen from the very top, to the poor, opioid addicted, racist ones. I don’t care if it’s a slow burn anymore, or if it happens in a New York minute, just get it over with.

i smell you dog....i smell you.

but as imperfect as america is, we are better than that.
we will go through the pains that this shyt head puts us through and we will come out on top.

the arch of justice is long but it leans toward righteousness.

i still smell you...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Has there been one Republican who has gone on record to say the believe someone other than Russia attacked the DNC and interfered with our election system? All of those Republicans who voted overwhelming to apply additional sanctions on Russia, where they at tho? Trump's not implementing sanctions yall sent him, showing them as weak and inept. They just gone take huh? History wont treat them kindly and I hope it affects every last person in their bloodline. :scust:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
The refusal to implement these Russian sanctions, which was fukkin passed by Congress who barely passes anything, is really a new low for the presidency and this country. It makes my stomach upset when I really think about it. Not only the brazenness of it all, but the lack of awareness of everyone. The misinformation campaigns have people numb and fatigued to the point of not giving a fukk.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Has there been one Republican who has gone on record to say the believe someone other than Russia attacked the DNC and interfered with our election system? All of those Republicans who voted overwhelming to apply additional sanctions on Russia, where they at tho? Trump's not implementing sanctions yall sent him, showing them as weak and inept. They just gone take huh? History wont treat them kindly and I hope it affects every last person in their bloodline. :scust:
This presupposes that Republicans care about "patriotism' and America and all that non-sense that they've fed their silly followers forever.

The end goal is absolute power at all cost. The reality is that Republicans and many whites in general fear a loss of power politically and demographically in the coming years. They are not going to let that go without a fight. If someone who launders money and is a criminal is needed to accomplish it, then they'll deal with what they got.

Hats why I sort of think its silly when Nap does his sirens and people get excited because Lindsey fukking graham says something seemingly adversarial towards Trump. These guys have shown over the past year that they are merely interested in appearances and spin for the media, instead of having genuine concern. I believe Lindsey Graham has said Trump is his new favorite golf buddy.

Ask yourself this basic question: If Republicans were interested in the integrity of this investigation and if they really view Trump firing Mueller as "ending his presidency", knowing he tried to do it in June of last year, why haven't they used their legislative power to make sure this exact thing can't happen?

Because they honestly don't care. I'm willing to bet, if push comes to shove and the fire gets hotter for Trump and Democrats don't have the house or senate, Trump will fire Mueller. In the media, Republicans and will act "omg I'm so disappointed" but will hope it washes out the news cycle.