45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Watergate was actually show as fukk. I think the bombshell that opened it up was:

1. Nixon firing the special counsel

2. The info that convos were recorded.

Watergate lasted 3 years.
this shyt is moving at light speed by comparison.
it's just that we are actually living through it so it seems to be dragging on.

the goddamn republicans in congress are culpable as fukk in letting this all continue.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
What is getting away with it though?

Giving up the presidency to save himself and his family from serving time?

Yea he's not going to jail

I'd consider getting away with it to be remaining president until at least 2020 as well as nobody in his inner circle getting jail time. And yeah, the GOP seems to be willing to do anything to protect Trump, so depending on how midterms go it could happen. You'd think the GOP would get slaughtered but after 2016 I promised myself I'd never overestimate the American public.

Hopefully I'm being pessimistic but even if Trump fires Mueller (or even if he walked up to Mueller and shot him, for that matter) it's hard to see the GOP actually impeaching him.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Spread the word. It's the real story and McCabe and the Memo is the disinformation to keep people from discussing this.

:jbhmm:Trump is breaking the constitution in real time for Russia.

this right here.
i intend to call and email all of our Texas congressmembers/ senators today
and ask them why they fukk do they keep a job if they are willing to let Cheeto just
fukking ignore what they have voted
:scust:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The negativity is ramping up........interesting.

It's barely been a year and we haven't even had midterms but it's the end of the road?

And notice it really ramped up after I called @Behelit out. And now suddenly even more people are coming in with it. He's in here writing speeches and now suddenly, other posters are doing tge same. Probably aliases. The infiltration of this forum is deep.

When I tell you its orchestrated I'm not making shyt up. These dudes are pro trump alt right and are running games. It's calculated but it's obvious.
Not everyone that has doubts are alt right or whatever you’re implying. I’ve kept pretty positive outlook on this situation the whole time and voted in the poll to get this orange fekkit to get kicked out by 2017. Is it not fair to feel iffy when nothing is being done when he doesn’t place the sanctions? Is it not fair to have doubts about him skating by on investigations while republicans have turned into his lapdogs? shyt seems like a bad dream

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I'd consider getting away with it to be remaining president until at least 2020 as well as nobody in his inner circle getting jail time. And yeah, the GOP seems to be willing to do anything to protect Trump, so depending on how midterms go it could happen. You'd think the GOP would get slaughtered but after 2016 I promised myself I'd never overestimate the American public.

Hopefully I'm being pessimistic but even if Trump fires Mueller (or even if he walked up to Mueller and shot him, for that matter) it's hard to see the GOP actually impeaching him.

dems NEED to take the house and senate.
hopefully they can overcome the gerrymandering and other means of voter suppression.
the system is a dumpster fire and the dumpster is full of hobos drunk off money and power.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
It should not be a question whether Trump will get away with anything - he won't.

If you are not ready to sit back and be patient by this point you should do yourself a favor and stop following the news.

You are literally only a year into this and its already moving twice as fast as Watergate. There are significant milestones that will automatically cause reaction from the IC and a smaller portion for Congress.

You should know what two of those are already:

1. Another indictment.
2. Trump firing Rosenstein.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It should not be a question whether Trump will get away with anything - he won't.

If you are not ready to sit back and be patient by this point you should do yourself a favor and stop following the news.

You are literally only a year into this and its already moving twice as fast as Watergate. There are significant milestones that will automatically cause reaction from the IC and a smaller portion for Congress.

You should know what two of those are already:

1. Another indictment.
2. Trump firing Rosenstein.

So what do you think would actually happen if Trump fired Rosenstein and put someone in to fire Mueller? There's only so much the IC can do.

I mean I'm sure there would be a media firestorm (and rightly so) but do you think the GOP would actually impeach Trump? Or would Republicans just voice disapproval without actually doing anything about it? Honest question.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So what do you think would actually happen if Trump fired Rosenstein and put someone in to fire Mueller? There's only so much the IC can do.

I mean I'm sure there would be a media firestorm (and rightly so) but do you think the GOP would actually impeach Trump? Or would Republicans just voice disapproval without actually doing anything about it? Honest question.
I imagine that would be when they drop the proof of trump with underage girls and the r's being part of the big money laundering scheme and start arresting people like crazy

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

Spread the word. It's the real story and McCabe and the Memo is the disinformation to keep people from discussing this.

:jbhmm:Trump is breaking the constitution in real time for Russia.

This news should be top story in every news papers and news show in America (excluding foxnews) all day, all week, all year..WTF is our news outlets doing?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
i smell you dog....i smell you.

but as imperfect as america is, we are better than that.
we will go through the pains that this shyt head puts us through and we will come out on top.

the arch of justice is long but it leans toward righteousness.

i still smell you...
I believe this as well this I keep telling myself but it’s hard my nikka..

It’s hard :mjcry: