45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So what do you think would actually happen if Trump fired Rosenstein and put someone in to fire Mueller? There's only so much the IC can do.

I mean I'm sure there would be a media firestorm (and rightly so) but do you think the GOP would actually impeach Trump? Or would Republicans just voice disapproval without actually doing anything about it? Honest question.

I think Republicans would impeach Trump if and when he loses his usefulness and becomes too much of a liability.

Though there's been a lot of insanity resulting from his presidency, he's still useful because he'll sign anything they put in front of him.

If Rethugs even feel like Trump is an obstacle to the laws they want to pass, they'll drop him like a bad habit.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Tweet was taken down... said a source claimed Wray saw the memo and it didn't move him essentially
We already know that. We already know that the administration always runs interference when a bad news story drops.

The story is Trump’s refusals of imposing sanctions. He does not want his base focused on that. He just twitter fingers jay z :huhldup:

And I agree with the fact that this site has been infested with the alt-right. The negative Nancy vibe is orchestrated. If you have ADHD, can't sit down for more than a half hour, dont like to read or suffer from social media overload then this thread ain't for you.

If you are a real news junkie and you really follow and participate in politics then you been knew this is the beginning.

I mean we still have the state of the union and the 50 million responses of fukkery to look forward to :wow:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
FBI has second dossier on possible Trump-Russia collusion
The FBI inquiry into alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election has been given a second memo that independently set out many of the same allegations made in a dossier by Christopher Steele, the British former spy.

The second memo was written by Cody Shearer, a controversial political activist and former journalist who was close to the Clinton White House in the 1990s.

Unlike Steele, Shearer does not have a background in espionage, and his memo was initially viewed with scepticism, not least because he had shared it with select media organisations before the election.

However, the Guardian has been told the FBI investigation is still assessing details in the ‘Shearer memo’ and is pursuing intriguing leads.