45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh Comey got this dude all in his feelings. This shyt is spectacular
This dude has former FBI directors, CIA directors, NSA directors, Secretaries of States, Ex Presidents, Senators, Representatives, Heads of States of other countries after his ass :sadtrump::shakingdamn:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The thing is, we're all feeling that pain because of Trump supporters actions. Laugh all you want but we're all fukking losing

It needed to happen, this country and it’s inbred dumb fukks who voted these people in to burn this shyt down all because a black man and black family occupied the White House for 8 years so I. Turn they wanted to burn this shyt down ok good let em suffer, pain need to be felt... talk to the Sudanese people who live in constant fear ever day cause their own gov waging war in them and bombing in and around their towns on a daily basis... talk to the people who been living under corrupt govs for generations.. You think they feel sorry for Americans? Honestly we needed this wake up and a serve way.. let’s just hope from here on out people stop staying home and use their right to vote and not take the shyt for granted and be swayed by fake bullshyt :demonic:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The thing is, we're all feeling that pain because of Trump supporters actions. Laugh all you want but we're all fukking losing
fukk 'em.:queenhillary:

I'm straight :whew:

I told yall.:obamaumad:

Some of us were gonna be alright regardless...we were doing our duty for the rest of yall :mjpls:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i bet he doesn't wipe his ass either.
he drops a hot one, glances over at the toilet paper and just :hubie:

the he stands up, pulls up his pants like :manny:

as he walks around throughout the day the dookie starts to marinate in the putrid essence of his ass crack.
it slowly spreads down his leg and to the back of his balls just like it does every day.

:scust:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

giphy.gif

jake coming through with some ether.