45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The thing is at this point the shyt for which trump could go down for is no longer able to just be swept underneath the rug. In other words if right after inauguration he was put in the position to be forced out or resign all of the collusion/financial crimes etc could’ve been smothered and locked away forever.

But now there’s too much visible and all of it is criminal, both domestically as well as from a counterintelligence perspective. Not to mention that there are probably a dozen AG's that will be filing state charges for a wide variety of offenses/charges. The only logical conclusion to this is:

1. Trump is impeached or resigns and then faces criminal charges.
2. Trump is forcibly led from the White House in handcuffs
3. Trump defects to Russia and leads his 33% of aggrieved racists from abroad (very high possibility IMO)
4. Trump surrenders to authorities, is debriefed and some sort of master settlement clearing him of all charges both state/federal is reached
5. Bud Dwyer

EDIT: 3,000 posts :wow:
1 followed by 5 is ideal.

3 is the worse outcome for america.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The way Comey just repeats "prostitutes peeing" is fukking GENIUS :laff::comeyholdup:
He knows Twitler is listening to evweyword and squirming.

Comey like... Lordy, Id hate to think the current President of the Unites States would pee on prostitutes in Russia. But Ive never seen someone so obsessed with peeing on Russian prostitutes. I never thought I'd say this, but I just don't know if it's true if the Current President of the United States peed on Russian Prostitutes. It is unsettling that his wife believes it could be true:dame:...:smugfavre:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The lines between reality and the completely ridiculous continue to be blurred on a daily basis

Lmaooo @ Capitol police raiding the FBI.. Capitol police don’t any jurisdiction outside of Capitol Hill and are solely to protect members of congress and the senate :mjlol:

They don’t have police powers outside of DC :mjlol: