45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

US Attorney's, who are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, and who act under the direction of the AG, and who prosecute/defend criminal/civil cases brought by/or against the federal government (example: Travel ban, rescinding DACA, etc.), are now building a case against the President's lawyer. Levels.
full

The Pres lawyer thought shyt was sweet showing up to a hearing that ain’t have nothing to do with her client :Ninobreh:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Working from home and keep doing the same thing.....I'm like eh, i'll find some time on Sunday to catch up before the work week starts.

Not even watching the news, because this really is the best source for the investigation and Trump fukkery.
I just told my wife that the amount of shyt this thread covers is mind boggling, and most people are completely ignorant to what's really cracking with this "administration" and investigation. I wind up sounding like an idiot trying to explain all this shyt to people :francis:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Here we go folks... Friday the 13th mid day massacre. Here comes the biggest stress test for the rule of law. Rod is a good as gone then the war will be on mueller. But this is chess fellas like I said a year ago. This is suppose to happen this way, checkmate has been done. Time for team trump to understand why they can’t win. Look at the chess board and realize it’s over