45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I need a break from this thread but I can't stop. Reading this shyt has me on a emotional roller coaster. My gas is goin up its up to $2.95 per gallon for 87. Cohen was the head of the RNC or some shyt but he's gettin Russian money funneled to him :francis: Trump is the biggest scumbag in Political History. Bolton is scraping Cybersecurity even though Russians hacked the goddam Presidential Election..

I'm losing it

I hate these muthafukkas with all my heart.

I need a break but I can't stop

:sadcam:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Edit: Pic of deleted tweet.
J7cYpaF.png

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo I know Mooch is fukking devastated. Can you imaging going from expecting to have to walk into a bank to approve a 100 million dollar wire transfer to having to set your alarm to 5am bc you gotta schlep it back into the office!!!

He prolly was thinking to himself how he finessed the Chinese so perfectly...make 9 figures selling a useless “investment” firm.

No whining from me!!!

I love it

Edit: remember that trump and Cohen always believe their communications would never see the light of day. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they weren’t openly plotting all their criminal behavior.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yoooo I know Mooch is fukking devastated. Can you imaging going from expecting to have to walk into a bank to approve a 100 million dollar wire transfer to having to set your alarm to 5am bc you gotta schlep it back into the office!!!

He prolly was thinking to himself how he finessed the Chinese so perfectly...make 9 figures selling a useless “investment” firm.

No whining from me!!!

I love it

Edit: remember that trump and Cohen always believe their communications would never see the light of day. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they weren’t openly plotting all their criminal behavior.
He should be investigated for that shyt too.

Scaramucci was OBVIOUSLY selling access as well with that deal and the US Government would never approve that deal.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Look at @C00NM0NGER punk ass dapping this post and he been hiding when all the Cohen news broke
I dap all kinda posts fam, including the resigning of that woman beating corrupt racist cac eric Schneiderman... I got hate for being happy to see a corrupt racist politician go down, but I guess our morals are just different :francis:

Any politician doing dirt deserves to be brought to justice. Stop worrying about me:king:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
6 hrs ·
Top Trump supporter and conservative personality Matt Drudge slammed President Trump for calling for taking away reporters' credentials, saying he fears Trump's "crusade on 'fake news' " will lead to government licensing of reporters.

Drudge blasts Trump over 'crusade on fake news'
"The mop-up on this issue is going to be excruciating."
THEHILL.COM