45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
2 hrs ·
At a White House event honoring military mothers and spouses, President Trump falsely claimed that military pay is about to be increased for the first time in 10 years even though his own Defense Department has released data showing that military personnel have received raises every single year for the past decade.

Trump claims military pay hasn’t gone up for 10 years. It has gone up every single year.
"First time in 10 years,” Trump said while hosting military mothers and…
THEHILL.COM

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive been saying for a while Russia hacked the votes. That said I do question if that'll ever come out though, I think that might be too much for the country to handle. I think that would be a death blow for the United States. I think Mueller and company are doing everything they can to get Trump and those closest to him out of office and in prison without it coming out votes were changed. That's why you see so many Republicans not seeking reelection, they knew and on the down low we're given the option of not seeking reelection or facing prison, specifically Paul Ryan.
They actually touched on this when Ari Melber was up at Hot 97. (Good interview overall but I timestamped to get right to the relevant part)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky