45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The mods gotta take control of this shyt with @∆y = f(∆x) at some point. I shouldn't have to report each time he's reposting and spamming full articles through each page of this thread. It's fukking ridiculous and cluttering up the thread something fierce.
Perpetually violating the rules of the website. Some sort of punishment is needed. The reason listed for his posts being deleted even happens to be “spam”, which is prime reason for posters to get banned entirely from the site.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
The mods gotta take control of this shyt with @∆y = f(∆x) at some point. I shouldn't have to report each time he's reposting and spamming full articles through each page of this thread. It's fukking ridiculous and cluttering up the thread something fierce.

He needs to spoiler his long ass posts. I get he likes to highlight shyt he wants people to read but really all it does it make people ignore whatever it is he has posted. He should also stop quoting a tweet and then copy the whole story that the tweet references. People are smart enough to click the tweet and read the link it contains if they want. No reason for that. He would be much more bearable if he just used the spoiler.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@∆y = f(∆x) Needs to learn how to use the fukking spoiler function so he can copy and paste those articles in there
I said this shyt MONTHS ago...mans won't listen

It's his pride over being out in front of all of this from the very beginning vs. Being a good participant in a good fukking thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Last edited:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

200w.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
And all this is exactly why Flynn should've done more jail time than Cohen even though he fully cooperated. The guy is just a grade a piece of shyt and him and his son have shown no remorse or embarrassment after pleading guilty.

I remember he was giving speeches at Republican fundraisers as soon as he plead guilty.