45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hopefully some of the decisions to insist on no prison/jail or severely reduced sentences will make more sense once everything comes out (if it does).

but it is crazy to remember things like how flynn/pap acted after pleading guilty...almost like they only admitted to half of the truth

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the dumb don knows it's over
for him and his brand.
happy to know that peice of
shyt is in serious panic mode.
:blessed:

wat6rr.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The mods gotta take control of this shyt with @∆y = f(∆x) at some point. I shouldn't have to report each time he's reposting and spamming full articles through each page of this thread. It's fukking ridiculous and cluttering up the thread something fierce.
  1. I'm not reposting anything
  2. The articles are dense, detailed, and break news on every line. I'm revealing that information beyond headlines that mask legitimate news
  3. You COULD block me. Its not like you're adding anything to the thread.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
  1. I'm not reposting anything
  2. The articles are dense, detailed, and break news on every line. I'm revealing that information beyond headlines that mask legitimate news
  3. You COULD block me. Its not like you're adding anything to the thread.
People are free to click any link they please for detailed information. You spam relentlessly on info that is already posted, which is why your posts are getting deleted left and right. You are adding nothing to this thread besides reposting with additional gifs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

This is why I have to highlight the articles. The headlines never reveal the real nuggets of truth like this:

The story surrounding the interactions between Millian and Papadopoulos has changed numerous times in recent months. On a podcast with Dan Bongino in early November (timestamp 43:35), Papadopoulos says that Millian reached out on LinkedIn in July 2016 and the two met in Chicago. In October 2016, Millian once again asked Papadopoulos to meet, saying that he had an interesting private sector offer. According to Papadopoulos, Millian said, “I have a deal for you for $30,000 a month, a great office in Manhattan, it’s simply PR…for some ex-Minister in Russia, but the qualifier is that you have to work for Trump at the same time and you can’t tell anybody.”

This version of events conflicts with the story told by Mrs. Papadopoulos. Speaking to the Daily Caller, Mrs. Papadopoulos stated that Millian “offered her husband a job working for the Russian energy company Bashneft.” Bashneft is a subsidiary Rosneft, the Russian conglomorate that Mr. Steele alleged was involved in a quid-pro-quo with Carter Page and other members of the Trump team.

I'm interested in sharing information and helping to advance our collective knowledge. That CAN NOT HAPPEN if people aren't revealing shyt like this thats NOT in the headlines.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People are free to click any link they please for detailed information. You spam relentlessly on info that is already posted, which is why your posts are getting deleted left and right. You are adding nothing to this thread besides reposting with additional gifs.
Wrong. You're just bytching and derailing the thread. You are wrong. I am correct.

The detailed additional depth of reading each and every word and highlighting nuanced links beyond headlines is the value of posting the entire article.

Block me, you know what to do.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@Mediait
Fox News' Cavuto Destroys Devin Nunes' Excuses For Flynn's Lying: 'No One Had a Gun to His Head' http://mediaite.com/a/wpnpj

5:49 PM - Dec 14, 2018
Cavuto said, “I know how much you honor the guy, praise the guy, very illustrious career. But he admitted he lied, he did lie. He told investigators he lied. That’s just the reality, right?”

“Right, but it’s also called ‘entrapment,’ If he admitted he lied in the investigation…” Nunes replied.

“No one had a gun to his head, though, sir, you know what I’m saying?” Cavuto interrupted.

Nunes told Cavuto, “Neil, if somebody come see you and takes your house and all your money and your retirement and you’re out of money and the prosecutors say, ‘Well, you know, you could admit to lying,’ Neil?”

“That’s not what happened,” Cavuto said, and when he laid out the fact, Nunes was forced to say, “This is only my personal opinion.”