45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And all this is exactly why Flynn should've done more jail time than Cohen even though he fully cooperated. The guy is just a grade a piece of shyt and him and his son have shown no remorse or embarrassment after pleading guilty.

I remember he was giving speeches at Republican fundraisers as soon as he plead guilty.
Flynn hasn’t been sentenced yet

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And all this is exactly why Flynn should've done more jail time than Cohen even though he fully cooperated. The guy is just a grade a piece of shyt and him and his son have shown no remorse or embarrassment after pleading guilty.

I remember he was giving speeches at Republican fundraisers as soon as he plead guilty.
He cut that shyt out though if you notice....dude has been super quiet since I think shyt started to get real. He was clearly facing some real jail time or they were about to hit him with a superseding indictment....

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
oh yeah, that reminds me. how do you have time to read all this shyt and watch all these videos? :jbhmm:
I believe he has a team to his account there is no way you can post this much without having a wife/GF or even going to a dinner or a movie.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The mods gotta take control of this shyt with @∆y = f(∆x) at some point. I shouldn't have to report each time he's reposting and spamming full articles through each page of this thread. It's fukking ridiculous and cluttering up the thread something fierce.
Napoleon losing it on here:mjlol: he's about to get whipped with bambo at his call center:francis:

What's with the Indian OCD with the links?

"I muss collar the leenks"

full
Just put Nap on ignore and bookmark this

45Россия—45 TAX CHEAT—45 FELONY—BUTINA RUSSIAN SPY PLEA—COHEN GETS 3 YRS—TRUMP ORG SKIMS INAUG FUNDS