45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jugernot

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mods gotta take control of this shyt with @∆y = f(∆x) at some point. I shouldn't have to report each time he's reposting and spamming full articles through each page of this thread. It's fukking ridiculous and cluttering up the thread something fierce.

Isn't this HIS thread? I never understood anyone reporting Nap for his posts here. Who cares? You can just skip over them or block them.. I love the contributions from everyone thus far. This is one of the best and easy to follow documentation of Trumps's likely downfall I've come across thus far.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
The WNYC reporter who had the scoop on the inauguration self dealing fukkery just said on Chris Hayes that inauguration employees were asked by Rick Gates to accept money directly from would be donors instead of being paid by the inauguration committee. :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The WNYC reporter who had the scoop on the inauguration self dealing fukkery just said on Chris Hayes that inauguration employees were asked by Rick Gates to accept money directly from would be donors instead of being paid by the inauguration committee. :mjgrin:
Yeah. I pointed that out. And people got the post deleted. That’s precisely why you need the entire article.

Go figure.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't this HIS thread? I never understood anyone reporting Nap for his posts here. Who cares? You can just skip over them or block them.. I love the contributions from everyone thus far. This is one of the best and easy to follow documentation of Trumps's likely downfall I've come across thus far.

This is worked through every month or so and it is really simple.

There are two points of order:
  1. The deliberate repeating or already posted threads. Entirely disrespectful, as if it didn't happen unless he posted it. Irritating but not entirely egregious, as people are willing to let him have his fun, sirens and all.
  2. The one that irks is the posting of full articles instead of using the spoiler tag for stories. It would help the thread to load faster and be less cluttered and contentious, for that there is no excuse to ignore repeated requests. It is an act of pure hubris that should be treated as such.
There is no harm to putting spoilers on a long tag, in fact, it is more likely to be read as opposed to the long line of texts in red highlights which your brain automatically rejects as spam now and doesn't read.

He has been given suggestions to make the thread better and he has ignored them. Thus the repeated cycle of anger and frustration where people vent and report him.

There are two ways people handle success. You grow your vision by accepting input from others and make your product better, or you believe your own hype and create a myopic version of something that could be a magnum opus.
I will leave you to determine which category this thread falls into.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Yoooo :wtf::wtf:

Trump-Family-Homes-a3.jpg