46% of young black voters stayed home.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
What I don’t support is the facile equivalency that the two existing parties are the same.
Stop overusing that word liberalsssss
Who gives a shyt if they are not 100% identically corrupt, they are still both tremendously corrupt.

Here educate ya'selves Coli

Read this book:

DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans uncovers the truth about how corporations have bought the American electoral and legislative process through the power of lobbyists, campaign contributions, and political action committees. Using historical details, such as the development of the two-party system and the advent of third-party candidates throughout U.S. history, DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans exposes how the two major parties have allowed corporations, businesses, and politically-motivated wealthy individuals to manipulate elections, bribe elected officials, and silence the average American voter.
Exposing the ineptitude and gang-like mentalities of both parties, Ventura advocates the replacement of the two-party system with a no-party system based on the ideals of our Founding Fathers. As election time rolls around, this is most certainly the book that should be looked at for reforming our electoral system.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Fukk that. Im tired of n1ggaz not voting. They fukked Obeezy over by voting in the general election and staying home for the midterms. It makes us looks lazy as a race. Get involved and stay involved :damn:
You're a fukking idiot. Black people make up 13% of the population, plus Trump won the electoral college vote.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
You're a fukking idiot. Black people make up 13% of the population, plus Trump won the electoral college vote.
U dumb fukk, look how close the electoral vote was. Black vote was down in previous elections, not to mention they're historically low in midterm elections. 13% is a lot when an election is decided by thousands of votes. Not millions.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
U dumb fukk, look how close the electoral vote was. Black vote was down in previous elections, not to mention they're historically low in midterm elections. 13% is a lot when an election is decided by thousands of votes. Not millions.
:mjlol:really believe that bullshyt, you know hillary won the popular vote. go measure dikks, stupid.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you go back to my original post you’ll see I support people who vote third party. What I don’t support is the facile equivalency that the two existing parties are the same.
im still holding onto the thin piece of string that says that running hillary was the wrong move, and the democrats will run someone whos actually a fukkin progressive. that they LEARNED SOMETHING from running that corporate, phony whore who bought the nomination in 2008, and they wont repeat that mistake

the other half of me wants to admit that @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right :snoop: i know ive earned some kinda rep around here for laughing at 'lock her up', but the way this administration is going :scusthov: im man enough to admit that i was wrong. fukk President fukkery; my values would be better served with hillary as president :yeshrug:

then again, 3 years is sooner than we think. i still hope the democrats learn from this and turn it around. if he's that bad....it should be easy

Daps
Daca only affect 1% of black immigrants so yea . But yea let's go hard for a miniority while the majority of our own children are dumb as fukk failing miserably.

Most black immigrants shyts on own children education wide while :
The latest report from the Schott Foundation for Public Education shows that 40 percent of African American males drop out of high school.

75% of black California boys don’t meet state reading standards
:ohhh::hhh:

Omg I hope it's lie:mjcry:
How you afford to live here if you dig have the right education. It's a wrap:wow:. shyts way too competitive

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
im still holding onto the thin piece of string that says that running hillary was the wrong move, and the democrats will run someone whos actually a fukkin progressive. that they LEARNED SOMETHING from running that corporate, phony whore who bought the nomination in 2008, and they wont repeat that mistake

the other half of me wants to admit that @4d 6f 6e 65 79 was right :snoop: i know ive earned some kinda rep around here for laughing at 'lock her up', but the way this administration is going :scusthov: im man enough to admit that i was wrong. fukk President fukkery; my values would be better served with hillary as president :yeshrug:

then again, 3 years is sooner than we think. i still hope the democrats learn from this and turn it around. if he's that bad....it should be easy
I'm still holding the string that says progressives can't win national elections. I hope I'm wrong but I have faith in America to be the colossal fukk up I know it is.:troll:

I have traveled enough to not have faith in the Goodwill and rationality of the American populace.:francis:

I hope your right and that this was all a big learning experience and everybody worked the fukkery out they system. :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still holding the string that says progressives can't win national elections. I hope I'm wrong but I have faith in America to be the colossal fukk up I know it is.:troll:

I have traveled enough to not have faith in the Goodwill and rationality of the American populace.:francis:

I hope your right and that this was all a big learning experience and everybody worked the fukkery out they system. :yeshrug:
i hope that someone runs bernie as their VP in 2020 :ehh: i think that would be a great strategy

after all, we know he's completely ineffective in the senate and has never accomplished anything :troll:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's funny how everyone is complaining that black people don't come out but nobody is concentrating on the why.
It's because the choices SUCKED!!!

Fight for more options, fight for allowing 3rd party members to be in the debates.

Stop expecting black people to go to the local KFC that sells expired disease-infested chicken.
:umad: