46K purse for Meisha Tate & 500K for Nate Diaz | Dana White Rape Continues...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
KcEtNwS.png
Too early for this shyt hahahahahahahah

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Yo it hurts my soul these people train, work, and fight so hard just for Dana White and Co. to rip them off and pay them a mere fraction of what they really deserve :mjcry:

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
Crazy considering the gate & PPV revenue

Anybody know what the bellator fighters like Kimbo, Dadda, Ken, & Gracie made for that last show?
Those four have never fought in a state that discloses purses. But Tito Ortiz who draws less than Kimbo for Bellator, makes $350k a fight.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Can't really compare, boxing is worldwide sport, with way more boxers and events

A boxing on an undercard is at least making 100,000k the bum ass money team guys nobody's heard of make more than that

some pro boxers fight for free starting out their first couple of fights

but any boxer on TV or PPV undercards is making hundreds of thousands

case in fact robert guerrero made 1 million for a fight on showtime

Diaz ain't made that his whole career and he was just in the biggest UFC PPV ever and got paid 500k, and maybe more on the back end

Jesus Rojas ($3,000) UD-6 Isaac Hidalgo ($3,000) that was a Showtime PPV

What it comes down to is this. Boxing fans act like only MMA fighters are getting scraps and all boxers are making what Floyd makes (yes, they overexaggerate) or at work a third.

Do some boxers get paid? Yes... a few of them do, but there are a lot that are not getting paid and are too starving and getting raped. I remember there was a dude that from Charlotte that fought a Klitscho bro a few years back. After he lost, he's now a banker. Decided to do that and get that steady check vs the BS of boxing. That fight didnt make him "retire/set for life" level millions.

Truth be told, like you said, boxing is a world wide sport and their are probably more boxers getting raped paycheck wise than MMA guys

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus Rojas ($3,000) UD-6 Isaac Hidalgo ($3,000) that was a Showtime PPV

What it comes down to is this. Boxing fans act like only MMA fighters are getting scraps and all boxers are making what Floyd makes (yes, they overexaggerate) or at work a third.

Do some boxers get paid? Yes... a few of them do, but there are a lot that are not getting paid and are too starving and getting raped. I remember there was a dude that from Charlotte that fought a Klitscho bro a few years back. After he lost, he's now a banker. Decided to do that and get that steady check vs the BS of boxing. That fight didnt make him "retire/set for life" level millions.

Truth be told, like you said, boxing is a world wide sport and their are probably more boxers getting raped paycheck wise than MMA guys

What ppv are you talking about be specific also WHO IS HIS PROMOTOR

UFC IS A PROMOTION

The lowest person Under Al Haymon is making way more than

Most MMA fighters are outside of the UFC and Bellator and they get paid nothing most of the time

You not even naming names or know anything about boxing promotions

fukking Jleon love was getting paid more per fight than Nick Diaz who is an MMA star lmao

You name random ass bums

I can go on sherdog and pull pro MMA guys who are more famous making nothing lmao

it's not comparison

compare UFC fighters pay to Fighters signed to TOP RANK or Golden Boy

these are promotions

Top Rank roster is making more than UFC guys so are the Golden Boy roster

these are facts

Boxers who haven't made it in the sport yet don't count

Also why are bring up Floyd

he makes his money because he invests his on money in his events

Broner makes more than Conor Mcgregor and any other UFC fighters AND HE HAS NEVER HEADLINED A PPV

These are just facts

Broner isn't his own post and still makes more per fight than GSP did and was never the face of the sport lmao

you are fighting a losing battle

even Amir Kahn makes millions lmao

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Now, Miesha Tate's pay is the true definition of rape culture. These feminist's have confused rape with pay discrepancy. That sh!t is criminal.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
What ppv are you talking about be specific also WHO IS HIS PROMOTOR

UFC IS A PROMOTION

The lowest person Under Al Haymon is making way more than

Most MMA fighters are outside of the UFC and Bellator and they get paid nothing most of the time

You not even naming names or know anything about boxing promotions

fukking Jleon love was getting paid more per fight than Nick Diaz who is an MMA star lmao

You name random ass bums

I can go on sherdog and pull pro MMA guys who are more famous making nothing lmao

it's not comparison

compare UFC fighters pay to Fighters signed to TOP RANK or Golden Boy

these are promotions

Top Rank roster is making more than UFC guys so are the Golden Boy roster

these are facts

Boxers who haven't made it in the sport yet don't count

Also why are bring up Floyd

he makes his money because he invests his on money in his events

Broner makes more than Conor Mcgregor and any other UFC fighters AND HE HAS NEVER HEADLINED A PPV

These are just facts

Broner isn't his own post and still makes more per fight than GSP did and was never the face of the sport lmao

you are fighting a losing battle

even Amir Kahn makes millions lmao

GSP made around 4-5 million a fight. Based on some quick research, I see Broner's pay was around 1-1.5 million a fight.

UFC 167: How Georges St-Pierre Makes $12 Million A Year

J'Leon Love makes 100k per fight. Nick made around 500k in his last fight with Anderson. And before that, he made 200k.

J'Leon Love vs. Gabriel Rosado - BoxRec

UFC 183 salaries: Nick Diaz banks $500,000 for loss to Anderson Silva

I'm not denying the fact that fighter pay is terrible in the UFC, but you're off with your 'facts'.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GSP made around 4-5 million a fight. Based on some quick research, I see Broner's pay was around 1-1.5 million a fight.

UFC 167: How Georges St-Pierre Makes $12 Million A Year

J'Leon Love makes 100k per fight. Nick made around 500k in his last fight with Anderson. And before that, he made 200k.

J'Leon Love vs. Gabriel Rosado - BoxRec

UFC 183 salaries: Nick Diaz banks $500,000 for loss to Anderson Silva

I'm not denying the fact that fighter pay is terrible in the UFC, but you're off with your 'facts'.

you are playing semantics

in GSP last fight with hendricks he made 400,000

UFC 167 salaries: Georges St-Pierre leads payroll with $400,000 purse

Nick 500,000 ONE TIME

in a big fight with Anderson lol, that would be like Jleon fighting lol or manny pac

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
GSP was one of the biggest PPV stars in combat sports. He got a cut of the PPV revenue. 400k is only his disclosed purse.