46K purse for Meisha Tate & 500K for Nate Diaz | Dana White Rape Continues...

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
How I was proved wrong GSP made 400,000 i his last fight

Jleon love a glorified sparring partner made more than Nate Diaz until he fought Conor

these are facts

how did you prove me wrong

GSP made around 4-5 million a fight. Based on some quick research, I see Broner's pay was around 1-1.5 million a fight.

UFC 167: How Georges St-Pierre Makes $12 Million A Year

J'Leon Love makes 100k per fight. Nick made around 500k in his last fight with Anderson. And before that, he made 200k.

J'Leon Love vs. Gabriel Rosado - BoxRec

UFC 183 salaries: Nick Diaz banks $500,000 for loss to Anderson Silva

I'm not denying the fact that fighter pay is terrible in the UFC, but you're off with your 'facts'.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

UFC 167 salaries: Georges St-Pierre leads payroll with $400,000 purse

The shyt you posted is a bunch of assumptions of his endorsements and what not

His base pay is 400,000k

I posted the link

I never brought up nick diaz, I said Jleon makes made more than Nate Diaaz until Conor changed his bum life and he's been a star for most of his career in the sport

these are facts, Nate Diaz made 500,000k because he took the fight against silva GSP was too scared to take you are proven my point

Nate Diaz wasn't making 500k a fight and GSP never made no damn 4-5 million everyfight

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
UFC 167 salaries: Georges St-Pierre leads payroll with $400,000 purse

The shyt you posted is a bunch of assumptions of his endorsements and what not

His base pay is 400,000k

I posted the link

400k in disclosed purse. That's NOT including his PPV share. He easily made over 2 million a fight.

“For me, a fight is (worth) $4-to-$5 million. And in the city where the UFC holds its events, there are economic benefits (to the city) of between $15-to-$20 million. It’s huge,” St-Pierre said.

GSP makes 4 to 5 mil per fight - Fightlinker.com | RM Sports

I never brought up nick diaz, I said Jleon makes made more than Nate Diaaz until Conor changed his bum life and he's been a star for most of his career in the sport

these are facts, Nate Diaz made 500,000k because he took the fight against silva GSP was too scared to take you are proven my point
fukking Jleon love was getting paid more per fight than Nick Diaz who is an MMA star lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
400k in disclosed purse. That's NOT including his PPV share. He easily made over 2 million a fight.

GSP makes 4 to 5 mil per fight - Fightlinker.com | RM Sports

His pay for the fight is 400k, Broner doesn't even fight on ppv and gets over a million just stop
these are facts, everything you stated is stuff you can't back up with factual data and is pure speculation

I meant Nate, but the same goes Nick

Nate made scraps until he fought Conor
NIck made scras until he fought Silva

you acting like he was normally getting paid that, Jleon love who is a nobody was still getting paid more than them, it's just a fact

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Master Teacher's facts :wow: Nate Diaz fought Silva. :dead:

You know what I meant, but you have to reach for the stars every time

The fact is GSP made 400,000 against Hendricks, Broner made 1.3 million his last fight lmao

The fact is Nick and Nate were making Meisha tate money outside of one big, which happens to be both of their most recent fights

So Jleon over the course of his career has more than them lol, facts

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

Nick made 200k before the Anderson fight. That's more than Love's 100k. He signed a new contract right before the Anderson fight and got 500k a fight. Again, that's more than 100k.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I can't argue with a fully functional retard who believes 100k > 500k and 200k.

I'm out.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Jesus Rojas ($3,000) UD-6 Isaac Hidalgo ($3,000) that was a Showtime PPV

What it comes down to is this. Boxing fans act like only MMA fighters are getting scraps and all boxers are making what Floyd makes (yes, they overexaggerate) or at work a third.

Do some boxers get paid? Yes... a few of them do, but there are a lot that are not getting paid and are too starving and getting raped. I remember there was a dude that from Charlotte that fought a Klitscho bro a few years back. After he lost, he's now a banker. Decided to do that and get that steady check vs the BS of boxing. That fight didnt make him "retire/set for life" level millions.

Truth be told, like you said, boxing is a world wide sport and their are probably more boxers getting raped paycheck wise than MMA guys

You have no idea what you are talking about....stop talking Boxing and stick to MMA:camby:

Im tired of yall MMA funboys running your mouth about a sport you have no idea about, but want us to "ease up" on yall's ignorance of OUR sport....The Sweet Science aka Boxing:ufdup:

Calvin Brock, the "dude from Charlotte", actually quit Boxing because he suffered a bad eye injury against Chris Byrd...not because of he wanted to go to BACK to being a banker, which he was before Boxing, "do that and get that steady check vs the BS of boxing":birdman:

Learn about a sport before commenting on it and giving false information:camby:

Ohhh, and bringing up Jesus Rojas vs Isaac Hidalgo....they weren't even TELEVISED. They were a dark matchup, one of the fights that start at 5pm est for a PPV that doesn't go on the air until 9pm ET. How dare you compare dark, non-televised, matchups to MMA fights which are being shown on television or via stream?:usure:

Stop it:forreal:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Tell that to Master Teacher in regards to MMA.

You're the MMA mod.... you know @Master Teacher talks MMA all the time with yall and probably posts more about MMA these days than he does Boxing:comeon:

However, you got 1 dude running around this thread, who ONLY talks MMA in The Ring, going at & speaking on Boxing as if he actually knows anything about the sport and posting things with no factual evidence behind them as if it's truth.:usure:

Keep your MMA posters in check breh:mjpls:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
You're the MMA mod.... you know @Master Teacher talks MMA all the time with yall and probably posts more about MMA these days than he does Boxing:comeon:

However, you got 1 dude running around this thread, who ONLY talks MMA in The Ring, going at & speaking on Boxing as if he actually knows anything about the sport and posting things with no factual evidence behind them as if it's truth.:usure:

Keep your MMA posters in check breh:mjpls:

It's funny you say that when there's a lot more posters (a few of them boxing fans) who talk a lot of trash about MMA. A sport they know very little about. The sport of MMA gets a lot of unwarranted hate on this forum.

:comeon:

I don't recall seeing Bryan Danielson post in the MMA threads. He's def not a regular MMA poster.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
get your butt hurt ass outta here

you don't know the difference between a right cross and a right lead

you thought weidman had better ground game than rockhold lmao, get outta here man

You said Michael Page (a WW with a kickboxing background) would submit Weidman and Machida.

Before Weidman/Rockhold happened, it was a toss-up as to who had the better ground game.