5/11/24 ESPN: Vasiliy Lomachenko vs George Kambosos Jr (vacant IBF Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Hate him or love him. But Shakur is right. Isn't that what PBC always says, "Wrong side of the street?"

:manny:
After how Shakur looked in his last fight, he shouldn't be making ANY demands:mjlol:.

I honestly think that Tank drops him at least twice.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Tim Bradley is awful. Not professional at all. ESPN is a clown show.

He’s really bad. I remember being dismayed Ward left and Bradley stayed. A dude on here tried to tell me I was pitting black man versus black man. Listen, Bradley is a terrible commentator. I don’t give a damn what color dude is. He's trash talking about boxing. I can’t believe Roy isn’t doing commentary and Bradley is calling fights. This really might be a simulation.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
He’s not a old edomite but a former champ, so his peers should K his peanut head ass behind the scenes.
?

Anyways, Tim is disrespectful and unprofessional. He needs his ass beat for how he talked down about George tonight. Tim acts like he was at the very top. He was a good fighter but not elite, nowhere near that level, but speaks as if he was once there. He's very distasteful.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Hate him or love him. But Shakur is right. Isn't that what PBC always says, "Wrong side of the street?"

:manny:

Shakur gonna have to make his own name. He's basically Marvin Shabazz from the Great White Hype.

He's not getting a Tank fight anytime soon.

There's so many guys Shakur can fight at Top Rank. Loma, Navarrete, Keshawn, Raymond Muratalla, they have control of 135 with the exception of Tank and Zepeda. He's just gonna have to knock off everyone over there and prove that he can be entertaining and profitable.

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
I think Loma is too dangerous of a fight for Tank. But I think Loma and Shakur is a good matchup. If I'm a top lightweight I'm avoiding him like that plague. I don't think that many people expected Lomachenko to have that much energy and for his legs to have that much spring. He gives Tank A LOT of problems.
Of course Tank would NEVER fight Loma. He would rather fight a small Japanese guy 30 pounds lighter than him.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I think Loma is too dangerous of a fight for Tank. But I think Loma and Shakur is a good matchup. If I'm a top lightweight I'm avoiding him like that plague. I don't think that many people expected Lomachenko to have that much energy and for his legs to have that much spring. He gives Tank A LOT of problems.

On the real, I don’t think anyone at 135 could easily beat Loma. I think Tank has the best chance because of his power and reflexes, but it would be a high speed chess kinda fight. A Navarete/Loma fight would be insane in terms of action, so I want to see that next.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
?

Anyways, Tim is disrespectful and unprofessional. He needs his ass beat for how he talked down about George tonight. Tim acts like he was at the very top. He was a good fighter but not elite, nowhere near that level, but speaks as if he was once there. He's very distasteful.
that hall of fame shyt got to his head
He is not a hall of famer lol

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shakur gonna have to make his own name. He's basically Marvin Shabazz from the Great White Hype.

He's not getting a Tank fight anytime soon.

There's so many guys Shakur can fight at Top Rank. Loma, Navarrete, Keshawn, Raymond Muratalla, they have control of 135 with the exception of Tank and Zepeda. He's just gonna have to knock off everyone over there and prove that he can be entertaining and profitable.

You really think Tank is the only fighter Shakur cares about and is at the top of the list? :dead:

I been saying for years he should not leave Top Rank, because they have majority of the 135 contenders for Shakur to face. He should resign

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
You really think Tank is the only fighter Shakur cares about and is at the top of the list? :dead:

I been saying for years he should not leave Top Rank, because they have majority of the 135 contenders for Shakur to face. He should resign

Of course not......but it's the biggest money fight for him which is why he's always tweeting him, like he did tonight and that's why I wrote what I wrote.

I'm in agreement, Shakur should stay at Top Rank because the stars have truly aligned for him over there. He just has to knock off everyone over there and prove to be entertaining.