5/11/24 ESPN: Vasiliy Lomachenko vs George Kambosos Jr (vacant IBF Lightweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
He’s really bad. I remember being dismayed Ward left and Bradley stayed. A dude on here tried to tell me I was pitting black man versus black man. Listen, Bradley is a terrible commentator. I don’t give a damn what color dude is. He's trash talking about boxing. I can’t believe Roy isn’t doing commentary and Bradley is calling fights. This really might be a simulation.

Bradley was a top rank fighter, I’m pretty sure that loyalty played a role in why he kept his job and Ward didn’t being that espn likely had to choose one since Disney cut so many jobs.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Of course not......but it's the biggest money fight for him which is why he's always tweeting him, like he did tonight and that's why I wrote what I wrote.

I'm in agreement, Shakur should stay at Top Rank because the stars have truly aligned for him over there. He just has to knock off everyone over there and prove to be entertaining.

Tank has to prove he can beat a non-Flat footed Latino

Worry about him instead of Shakur

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley was a top rank fighter, I’m pretty sure that loyalty played a role in why he kept his job and Ward didn’t being that espn likely had to choose one since Disney cut so many jobs.

I tried to explain this to a poster around the time Ward was let go, but they didn’t seem to get it. Of course Top Rank is going to look out for their guy.

Top Rank definitely has influence on the commentators. When they first partnered with ESPN, Arum told them to get Teddy out of there :camby:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

What a weird response. Why are you responding to me as if I’m some Tank Stan? We’re just in here speaking on the business from a neutral perspective.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
The big question with the Tank-Loma fight is what weight? Loma goes up and it'll be tough because he won't have the stopping power to scare Tank.

If he can bring Tank back down to true Lightweight then he can drain Tank.

That fight completely matters on the weight.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:heh: Tank and PBC still ruling the night even though this was a Top Rank show

Tank doesn’t have to prove anything; same people who said Devin would beat up Tank for the last 3 years are now looking for someone else to do it.

Loma will take that payday to get stopped or knocked out just like the rest of the beggars in the division, including Shakur. Loma has the cache to get the fight (name recognition and white), Shakur doesn’t quite yet.

I agree with the previous posters that Shakur should fight those TR guys and keep building but he doesn’t wanna be broke for his entire career like Bud so :yeshrug:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Loma gave a good solid performance. But he ain't beating neither Tank or Shakur. Kambosos was just out his depth, unwilling to engage and slow all night.

Gotta give it to Kambosos though.....he been living off one good win for damn near the last 3 years and making good money off it too :mjlol: