5/4/24: PBC on PRIME/DAZN PPV: Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Jaime Munguia (Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats bad news for Mungia

Canelo just found some motivation if he didn’t have any before

Canelo bout to go HAM on the boy

Fuk9dUM.gif

Last edited:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Golden boy helped canelo career even though they were robbing him. His popularity has fallen but when he was with GB he was doing huge numbers until eddie hearn fed him to european bums with that early DAZN money.

There is no excitement for this cherry picking azz ginger anymore. Even fighting morrell would have had more buzz. Them messicans better buy this shyt :ufdup:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Canelo on ESPN

Wow, his English is much improved!!!

On Benevidez: "There's always someone out there. Whether it was GGG, Trout, Caleb Plant, Mayweather, etc. If someone puts the money up for the fight, I will have no problem facing Benevidez, and I will beat him"

Seems like it's heating up. Not only said he will beat David but he would make it look easy. Canelo is not afraid of this dude. Gotta see his performance Saturday to really judge how much he has left. But if he looks elite, he gonna give david a boxing lesson. He just wanna get paid for it and I don't blame him. This is a generational fight.

"Drop the bag and I whoop ese ass":smugdraper:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Canelo vs a mexican on cinco de mayo yet it seems like this fight barely has any buzz
granted ppl said the same thing about Haney vs Garcia only for everyone to end up watching it..... but at least that had pre-fight fukkery. The build up for this fight has had no viral moments