5/4/24: PBC on PRIME/DAZN PPV: Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Jaime Munguia (Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I got Oscar in this! Canelo VERY ungrateful! No GBP, No Canelo! Oscar built a LOT of these fighters up. Gave these fighters the biggest checks they ever saw. Put some respect on his name!

:martin:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
did oscar say canelo fought under GBP for decades lol

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Canelo and oscar just had to be separated at the press conference :dead: .....I knew Oscar was gonna pop some shyt. Mentioned the failed test but you were supporting him back when it happened :childplease:.....canelo still hasn't gotten his chance on the mic though. They prolly sold another 100k ppv's with this though:mjlol:.....man canelo cannot lose this shyt.
Not gonna lie I think I might go ahead and order it now

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Trash ass fight, don’t fall for the hype :unimpressed:
Canelo did boxing fans dirty by going into a shell aftet the Bivol L and stopped taking on risky opponents. Munguia now and then they gonna make the Berlanga fight :scust:

He defends himself by saying there’s always a new boogeyman but there was an actual challenger now that rose above other challengers, it’s not like his detractors just pulled another boogeyman out their ass and he’s seemingly not willing to fight him.

Breh is an athlete, his job is to fight the best available guys as long as he’s holding titles, he’s never going to be entitled to start taking only light touches as a champion, undisputed one at that.

A sad fall off of Canelo, in terms of mentality, the only way Munguia beats him or even looks good here is if Canelo’s aged overnight and is completely shot, in any other case Munguia should be tailor made for him. Munguia was never this level and never gonna be this level, his handlers knew this exactly that’s why they ducked even slight challenges in order to buy their time until Canelo takes him as a low risk high reward opponent.

With so many great stuff coming in the sport later in the month I’ll be happy to not stay up till 7am for this.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Trash ass fight, don’t fall for the hype :unimpressed:
Canelo did boxing fans dirty by going into a shell aftet the Bivol L and stopped taking on risky opponents. Munguia now and then they gonna make the Berlanga fight :scust:

He defends himself by saying there’s always a new boogeyman but there was an actual challenger now that rose above other challengers, it’s not like his detractors just pulled another boogeyman out their ass and he’s seemingly not willing to fight him.

Breh is an athlete, his job is to fight the best available guys as long as he’s holding titles, he’s never going to be entitled to start taking only light touches as a champion, undisputed one at that.

A sad fall off of Canelo, in terms of mentality, the only way Munguia beats him or even looks good here is if Canelo’s aged overnight and is completely shot, in any other case Munguia should be tailor made for him. Munguia was never this level and never gonna be this level, his handlers knew this exactly that’s why they ducked even slight challenges in order to buy their time until Canelo takes him as a low risk high reward opponent.

With so many great stuff coming in the sport later in the month I’ll be happy to not stay up till 7am for this.
damn Res...tell us why youre mad lol