5/4/24: PBC on PRIME/DAZN PPV: Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Jaime Munguia (Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3voj.gif

:russ: :dead:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm a canelo hater ans all but tryna sucker him into fighting david corny, it's obvious at this point in his career he's not equipped for someone that big
Wtf..are they in the same division or not? Was Callum Smith not 3 inches taller than Benavidez?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo made it clear. Drop the bag and he whoops his ass. Everybody wants it. 150 was just him naming his price. But I'm sure he'd settle somewhere in the middle. I think even 80 mil gets it done. But I could see the Saudi’s giving him 100. Canelo just wanna make these last huge paydays while he can. Let him get his money:hubie:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I think it's fair to make David a slight favorite against Canelo. He has the size, reach, and volume to give Canelo fits.:ehh:

Canelo is just at the point where even a hard training camp won't have the same returns they once did. Physically, he's reaching the end.

I'm still betting on Nelo to beat the bytch t*ts off that clout chasing drunk.:mjlit:

@((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL it's #cartel til the wheels fall off, hermano.
full

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Those early rounds are EXACTLY why Canelo doesn't want Benavidez :sas1: He can't keep up with that output. Munguia lost psychologically. As soon as Canelo corrected him he fought accordingly like a young pup. Mystified honestly :dwillhuh:

David Benavidez will keep the output up. And he don't give a fukk about no legendary status on Canelo's part so you gon have to SERIOUSLY humble him. Everyone on the planet is a "p*ssy" to him but he wants to kill Canelo in particular. It's too much.
yBtOnc.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Canelo back in his prime. Fast. Sharp. Great stamina. great defense. Combinations. Went toe to toe with a young strong warrior. He'll have an easier time with David. Mark my words. David doesn't have mungias chin. Canelo gonna flat line him.

Ok bro :mjlol: .....just watch. Think it's happening next.

And keeping it real. I think Mungia could hurt David too:hubie:....David isn't the one. Canelo gonna dissect him. But you'll see.

You the homie breh, but

huh-jr-smith.gif