5/4/24: PBC on PRIME/DAZN PPV: Saul Canelo Alvarez vs Jaime Munguia (Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think it's fair to make David a slight favorite against Canelo. He has the size, reach, and volume to give Canelo fits.:ehh:

Canelo is just at the point where even a hard training camp won't have the same returns they once did. Physically, he's reaching the end.

I'm still betting on Nelo to beat the bytch t*ts off that clout chasing drunk.:mjlit:

@((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL it's #cartel til the wheels fall off, hermano.
full
David is not nearly as sturdy as Mungia. Also way more predictable than Mungia. Even Andrade landed an uppercut on him at one point that buzzed him. They been feeding him light puncher's for a reason. Canelo gonna be hitting him right on the button. After a 6 rounds of body shots David won't even be able to keep his hands up anymore.

Canelo KO 8

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Wtf..are they in the same division or not? Was Callum Smith not 3 inches taller than Benavidez?

Smith and Benavidez both at 175. Both available later this year. Let's get that poppin

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm a canelo hater ans all but tryna sucker him into fighting david corny, it's obvious at this point in his career he's not equipped for someone that big
Yeah he is obviously trying to duck dude. He has earned the right to do so imo. Let him cruise off into the sunset after a few more fights.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Those early rounds are EXACTLY why Canelo doesn't want Benavidez :sas1: He can't keep up with that output. Munguia lost psychologically. As soon as Canelo corrected him he fought accordingly like a young pup. Mystified honestly :dwillhuh:

David Benavidez will keep the output up. And he don't give a fukk about no legendary status on Canelo's part so you gon have to SERIOUSLY humble him. Everyone on the planet is a "p*ssy" to him but he wants to kill Canelo in particular. It's too much.
yBtOnc.gif

When have you ever seen Benavidez fight a puncher, to know what he will do? All that punches in bunches, has been against opponents thats light in the ass. Ever think for a sec, why you haven't seen him in there with any?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
All that size can't do nothing for that chin

I don't think being knocked down means you have a bad chin.

Mungia was knocked down this fight and I don't htink anyone would argue his chin isn't "good"

Its several fighters with questionable chins that are still elite anyway...Beterbiev comes to mind.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I don't think being knocked down means you have a bad chin.

Mungia was knocked down this fight and I don't htink anyone would argue his chin isn't "good"

Its several fighters with questionable chins that are still elite anyway...Beterbiev comes to mind.
I was referring to Benavidez. Don't care how big he is. When canelo hits him on that button he gonna feel something he's not used to.