[5/6/18] Pi'Raw & SDSet present "WWE Backlash" Live from Newark, NJ

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching now. That knee to the post to figure four spot was really good. This is good for a Miz match, but all his sh1t still looks really goofy and unbelievable.

That was a good Rolli s showcase though, this latest face push is working

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Roman is just toxic at this point. This is beyond just booing the chosen guy on some Cena shyt.

There's no coming back from this. No heel turn or Shield reunion is going to fix this. Dude is done. And it's not his fault, but he's maybe the worst booked wrestler in history.

Daps
Roman is just toxic at this point. This is beyond just booing the chosen guy on some Cena shyt.

There's no coming back from this. No heel turn or Shield reunion is going to fix this. Dude is done. And it's not his fault, but he's maybe the worst booked wrestler in history.

I actually feel the same way

Its like the forcefeeding is so intense its like the audience just vomits at the scent of the next spoonful

Its bad, and it really isnt all his fault

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Nia/Bliss feud is destined to fail for the simple fact that you're making a monster weak by making her give 2 sh!ts what the competition thinks.

Then when they wrestle, she just kicks the sh!t out of Bliss...Bliss doesn't have credible enough offense to make the crowd care about the match...

They need another lady hoss that can smack Nia around a bit AND make fun of how she looks. Tully Blanchard's daughter could've been nice if she was in Alexa's place...but she's working for Impact Wrestling. :francis:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The hate for this show is so over the top I don't understand it. It wasn't good, but it wasn't any worse than most of the WWE PPVs have been for the past 2 years.

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
The hate for this show is so over the top I don't understand it. It wasn't good, but it wasn't any worse than most of the WWE PPVs have been for the past 2 years.

After awhile of being fed bullshyt, laziness and mediocrity the fans will eventually begin to speak their disdain, one way or another. WWE has millions of loyal fans who simply want too see a good booked show.

I personally feel the fans should voice their opinions by not watching/giving their money, but the WWE is a "bad habit" for many.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
why were there so many rest holds in the Joe vs a$ap match?:mindblown: I know Joe gotta heel it up but damn that was unnecessary.

And we should do a thread "Ways to get Reigns over without turning him heel" and sticky it.