5/6 DAZN PPV: Canelo vs John Ryder (Undisputed Super Middleweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Ryder KO-TKO-DQ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canelo-Ryder Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rico_ens

Pro
Daps
Mosley was coming off of a destruction of Antonio Margarito......no one thought he was washed. In fact everyone was afraid of him until Mayweather beat him which opened up the flood gates for Pacquiao and Canelo to fight him years later.

Yea everybody was afraid of him word to vernon Forrest rip 2x, winky right 2x and Miguel cotto

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Yea everybody was afraid of him word to vernon Forrest rip 2x, winky right 2x and Miguel cotto

Yeah don't try to rewrite history for 2010.

Sure Mosley was looked at as washed UNTIL after he beat Margarito then the perception changed.

Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach had no interest in fighting Mosley until after Mayweather beat him. There were people who actually believed Mosley would beat Mayweather after that Margarito fight.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sure Mosley was looked at as washed UNTIL after he beat Margarito then the perception changed.

Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach had no interest in fighting Mosley until after Mayweather beat him. There were people who actually believed Mosley would beat Mayweather after that Margarito fight.
Yep and some folks thought Floyd wasn't going to fight Mosley

rico_ens

Pro
Daps

Nobody thought mosley was gonna beat floyd stop it fam mosley had the same odds Arturo Gatti had -400 against floyd lmaoo now Floyd's win gave manny the heart to fight Shane like he wasn't running thru Floyd's opps before that. shyt i remember Pac even took it easy on mosley nikkas was dappin up before every round n shyt. U sound like u just started watching boxeo I bet u prolly in ur 20s still wet behind the ears.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nobody thought mosley was gonna beat floyd stop it fam mosley had the same odds Arturo Gatti had -400 against floyd lmaoo now Floyd's win gave manny the heart to fight Shane like he wasn't running thru Floyd's opps before that. shyt i remember Pac even took it easy on mosley nikkas was dappin up before every round n shyt. U sound like u just started watching boxeo I bet u prolly in ur 20s still wet behind the ears.
Shut up goofy

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Nobody thought mosley was gonna beat floyd stop it fam
he was an underdog against Margarito too. I remember ppl being shocked about the outcome of that fight. To Floyd credit he fought him right after that while the hype was highest. Trying act like a damn near 40yr old Mosley with multiple losses already was some kind of boogeyman back then ain't entirely the truth. He had his moment against Marg then pretty much went downhill taking Ls

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He didn’t fight everybody tho, and he is one of 2 people in boxing who bring in so much money they can literally fight anybody they want no matter the promotion (Tank the other guy) , and he spent the last 3 years fighting white boys, he thought Bivol was like that and figured out quick he a different breed .

What’s the best Canelo performance to you? When he wasn’t going against a scrub? Before he went on his eurocac run he was the king of winning 7-5 and that was with shady judging.
Nobody fights EVERYBODY.. thats literally a new standard nikkas created for Canelo and Canelo only.. Everyone else gets a pass.. I think Canelo realized this year's ago thats why he moves how he moves. He knows it doesn't matter who he fights they'll always be another fighter nights wanna D-ride at the moment and claim Canelo ducking them next

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Nobody fights EVERYBODY.. thats literally a new standard nikkas created for Canelo and Canelo only.. Everyone else gets a pass.. I think Canelo realized this year's ago thats why he moves how he moves. He knows it doesn't matter who he fights they'll always be another fighter nights wanna D-ride at the moment and claim Canelo ducking them next

I don’t think he ducking he just went on a steady diet of Eurocacs nobody asked for tho…I give him credit for fighting Bivol tho, even tho at the time most people preferred the Charlo/Benavidez deal than the Bivol/GGG3. Canelo can fight whoever he wants but he just chose an unappealing route.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Floyd went through it. They're suppose to beat everyone while everyone takes it easy until their phone is called.

Everyone knows that Canelo is fighting Bivol next and then will be back next May against possibly Charlo or Benavidez....but in the mean time, what's going to be next for Charlo or Benavidez later on this year? What's stopping them from fighting each other raising their profile for a Canelo fight next May? Nothing is stopping Benavidez from squaring off with David Morrell

Last edited: